Four

Evangeline's P.O.V

We stood to the side as the court came to the room. It felt weird seeing all these demons in one room.

"Infernal Court, I bid you welcome," Lilith said.

"Hail the kings," The court said.

"The City of Pandemonium has an honored guest. May I present to the hordes, Sabrina Morningstar, daughter of Lucifer Morningstar. In his absence, she has come to officially declare me Queen of Hell," Lilith said as Sabrina walked over. The demons started to murmur amoung themselves.

"What? No."

"Isn't that right, Sabrina?" Lilith asked her.

"Yes, that's right," Sabrina said.

"This is treason!"

"Heresy."

"Lilith is a concubine, not a queen," One of the demon kings said.

"We do not recognize her."

"She was Lucifer's whore."

"The realms are in chaos, and the Earth, the pit, the heavens, the cosmos, they all reject Lilith's claim to the throne," A demon king says.

"And who do you propose would rule?" Lilith asked.

"Ahh. All hail Caliban, Prince of Hell," He said. The doors opened and I saw the guy from The Shores of Sorrow. I stared in shock as he was in a new outfit and walking over to us.

"Molded from the clay of the pit itself. Native son of the inferno, born to restore and rule our dark domain," The demon king said.

"He's made of clay?" I asked confused.

"Hello again," Caliban said to Sabrina. He looked over at my direction before giving a small wink.

"Uh Hi?" Sabrina said.

"What is this?" Lilith asked.

"This is salvation. Since the Dark Lord's desertion, the Nine Circles of Hell have been breaking down. I, Caliban, will restore stability and do what Lucifer failed to do conquer the Earth. Remake it as our tenth circle and enslave the tribes of mortal and witch," Caliban said.

"I am Sabrina Morningstar, and that throne is mine by blood and by birth," Sabrina said.

"Here we go again," Harvey said.

"Yours to give me, you mean," Lilith corrected.

"No mine to claim," Sabrina said before sitting on the throne.

"We do not accept this," One of the three demon kings said.

"The witch lives on Earth. She cannot possibly rule Hell," Another mentioned.

"You've obviously never been to high school," Sabrina said.

"You are a child, not a queen," The third demon king said.

"I am a young woman," Sabrina corrected.

"You cannot fulfill your father's duties."

"I can. With Lilith as my adviser," Sabrina said.

"What?" Lilith asked confused.

"Isn't that what kings and queens do when they're too young to rule? They appoint a Regent," Sabrina said.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, yes," Lilith said.

"Then you, Lilith, are my regent," Sabrina stated.