Eight

Evangeline's P.O.V

Caliban and I were on the carousal first as the first ride. I smiled at the lights before looking at him who was smiling at me. I looked down, blushing.

"Where to now my princess?" Caliban asked as we got off. I saw a cute stuff bear making me smile.

"I kinda want to win that bear," I said.

"Or I could win it for you," Caliban said.

"You know these games are rigged. Right?" I asked him.

"I can, work my way around them," Caliban winked. I smile as we went to the game. It was the game where you had to toss the ball into a colored cup to win the prize.

I paid for the game and watched Caliban throw the first ball. He purposely missed making me smile. He threw the second one without his magic which he was close to. On the third ball, I heard him mumble a spell before landing the ball in the red cup.

"Which prize do you want?" The worker asked.

"The bear right there please," I said, pointing over to it. The man took it down before handing it to me.

"Thank you Caliban," I smiled.

"You're welcome," Caliban said.

"Do you want to go on the Ferris Wheel?" I asked him.

"Why not," Caliban said.

When we were on it, I admired the view. When it stopped at the top, I scooted closer to Caliban.

"Do you not like heights?" Caliban asked me.

"No. But I do love the view," I tell him. I shivered a bit from the cold. Caliban put an arm around my shoulder, making me blush.

"Caliban."

"Yes?"

"Why do you like me?" I asked.

"How can I not? You're beautiful, kind, and so innocent," Caliban tells me.

"You hardly know me," I tell him.

"Then tell me about yourself," Caliban tells me.

"Well, I'm the oldest of three children. I moved to Greendale when I was ten. And I am about to get my driver's license in the summer," I tell him.

"Interesting."

"What about you, Mr. Prince of Hell? Who exactly are you?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure who I really am. I've been made mainly for the purpose for the throne of Hell," Caliban said.

"Why do you want to be the King of Hell?" I asked.

"For power," Caliban tells me.

"I see," I said.

Caliban looked like he had sensed something. When we got off the ride, I looked over at him in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I need to do something really quick," Caliban tells me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I need to get something. I'll be back for you though. Tonight at your house," Caliban tells me before leaving me alone. I saw Paige walking over, looking a little tired and bored.

"Hey, sis. You wanna head out of here? I'm beat," Paige said, coming over to me.

"Alright. Let's go," I tell her.