Six

Evangeline's P.O.V

"What happened?" I asked Sabrina as she came back inside the car.

"I don't know. But he tried to offer me a child in exchange for an extension to his contract. As if my horrible father has made that sort of deal with him before. I can't drag him to hell, because he's keeping a little girl trapped somewhere in Greendale," Sabrina said.

"Oh he deserves to burn in Hell," I said. Children shouldn't be used as sacrifices or to be killed so young.

"We... we have to find her," Harvey tells Sabrina.

"Oh, we're going to. And then I will personally burn Jimmy Platt's pitch-black soul in Hell myself. But first, I gotta talk to the old boss," Sabrina said.

We quickly dropped off Sabrina to the academy before we went to the police station. Theo and I looked around until I found a missing child's poster from three days ago. I took the poster before we went back into Harvey's car. Luckily, Sabrina met up with us at school.

"This girl disappeared from a playground three days ago," I tell Sabrina.

"She's so young," Sabrina said.

"Can you see where she is with your cunning?" Sabrina asked Roz.

"Not off a flyer, but if I had something of hers. Something she's touched. If I could hold it in my hands, I could-" Roz got interrupted by Lizzie who had the cheerleading squad behind her.

"Hey, Sabrina. Hey, Roz. Hey, Eva," Lizzie said. Some of the other girls said hi to us as well.

"Hey, Lizzie," Sabrina said.

"Hey, girls," Roz and I said.

"We're going to the mall to get our nails and hair done before the pep rally. It's a cheer tradition," Lizzie said.

"Oh, man, Roz and I can't. We've, um...." I looked at Roz and Sabrina for an answer.

"Sabrina's taking me to the doctor for a check-up. It's for my eyes," Roz said.

"Oh, my God," The cheerleaders said.

"Thoughts and prayers, of course," Lizzie said.

"But Eva here could go with you guys. She can fill us in on whatever you girls talked about later," Sabrina said.

"I can?" I asked, Sabrina. She gave me a little look.

"I can. I'll meet you girls outside in a bit," I tell Lizzie.

"Alright. But we'll see you two at the rally, right? We need your mad skills to go along with Eva's," Lizzie said to Sabrina and Roz.

"Oh, most definitely," Sabrina tells her.

"We will totes be there," Roz said.

"See you then," Lizzie said.

"I can't believe we're ditching the cool kids to play cat and mouse with a serial killer," Roz said.

"And why can't I go with you guys?" I asked.

"We need to play it cool. If the three of us go, then they'll be a little suspicious," Sabrina said.

"Fine. Just keep me updated alright?" I said.

"Of course," Sabrina said.

I quickly grabbed my stuff before rushing out to meet the rest of the cheerleaders.

"You ready, Eva?" Lizzie asked me.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I smiled.

At the nail salon, I was getting a nice light purple nails. I sat next to Lizzie and another cheerleader named, Lexi.

"So, Eva, are there any boys you're interested in?" Lexi asked me.

"Cause if there are, then we can totally help you," Lizzie tells me.

"No. Not at the moment," I tell them.

"Well I heard that the football player, Winston, has a crush on you," Farah, another cheerleader, mentioned.

"Why? I'm not that pretty," I tell her.

"Oh shut up. You're beautiful," Lizzie said. I smiled before looking back down at my nails.

During the pep rally, Roz was with me as we started to do the routine. That's when I saw Caliban watching from the sides after the performance.

Caliban's P.O.V

I dressed up as a mortal to see Evangeline's pep rally. I leaned against the fence as I watched her perform. I must admit, her uniform looked ravishing on her.

I made eye contact with her when she looked through the crowd. She looked away quickly before talking to her friend. Once the cheerleaders walked over to sit down, Evangeline came to me.

"You did amazing," I tell her.

"Thank you. What are you doing here? If you're here for Sabrina, she's probably in Hell dealing with Jimmy Platt's soul," She tells me.

"Well, I came to see you," I tell her.

"Me? Why?" Evangeline asked.

"Because I meant what I said before. I want you as my queen," I tell her as I got closer.

"Look I don't even know you. And you don't know me," She protested.

"And if I were to change that?" I asked her.

"Look I don't really like hell and I have to get back," Evangeline tells me.

"Then go on a date with me," I said.

"A date?" She asked.

"Yes. Don't you mortals go on dates to get to know each other better?" I questioned.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Let me take you on a date," I tell her.

"Is this even a good idea? You are the Prince of Hell," She tells me.

"Then I better make it worth it," I smiled and winked.

"Fine. One date," She tells me.

"If you need me, just call out my name," I tell her.

"Okay. Now, if you excuse me," Evangeline said before jogging back to her friends.

"Caliban? What are you doing here?" I smirked as I turned around.

"Hello, my queen," I said.

"What are you doing here?" Sabrina repeated.

"Came over to say hi to my future bride," I tell her.

"Stay away from Evangeline," Sabrina tells me.

"Actually I can't. We have a date soon," I tell her.

"Why do you want Evangeline anyway? She's a mortal," Sabrina tells me.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I said before leaving.