Fifteen

Evangeline's P.O.V

I told Theo and Harvey everything. Theo explained Robin my situation before Robin gave me a pat on the shoulder. I for once had found someone I was starting to fall in love, only to have my heart break by Caliban.

"How are you doing, Eva?" Harvey asked me.

"Fine. I'm fine," I tell him.

"I got your bow and arrows for you. Just in case," Harvey told me.

"Thanks, Harvey," I said before having an arrow ready.

We put Roz next to the other witch who was turned to stone. Once Sabrina came, I aimed my arrow at the pagan woman. Robin stood behind Theo and I as we aimed at the woman. The pagan woman was in chains and she was trying to get out of them.

"Release me, heathens," The woman demanded.

"Not until you undo the damage you and your pagans did to our friends. First, you're turning Roz and Dorcas here back to flesh," Sabrina tells the woman.

"Even if I could, I would never!"

"You're a witch of transformation, Circe, that's what you do," Sabrina reminded her.

"Well, if you don't, I suppose we only really need your hands," Ambrose pointed out.

"Ambrose is right, Circe. We can do this the easy way..." Prudence threatened.

"Or we can do this the Zero Dark Thirty way," Harvey finished as he brought out his hatchet.

"We'll take those hands from you ourselves to save our friends. Try to attack us, and we'll drop your down like a tree," Prudence tells Circe.

"I... submit," The woman surrendered. She walked over to Roz and Dorcas before putting her hands on them. She let go before saying the spell to change them back.

"These bodies petrified in stone, return them please to flesh and bone."

We watched as the two turned back to normal. I smiled happily as Roz and Dorcas looked confused for a bit.

"Roz! You're okay," Harvey said as he hugged her tightly. I lowered my bow before looking at Roz.

"Good to see you again, girl," I said before giving her a hug.

"And now, traitor?" Circe asked Robin. I turned around to look at them.

"Now, you're gonna turn those pigs back into jocks," Robin tells her.

"Wait, turn what into who?" Roz asked us.

"We'll fill you in later," I assure to her.

We brought the pigs in so she could turn them back into jocks. She looked at us as we had out stuff ready to fight, just in case.

"All of them, back to who they were," Robin tells Circe.

"They'll kill you for betraying them, Carcosa and Nagaina," Circe tells Robin.

"Just do it, Circe."

Once Circe turned them back into jocks before we let them go. I helped put Circe into the dungeon with Prudence before walking back upstairs with everyone.

"So, Circe's in the dungeon, and the boys are back home, non the wiser," Prudence told us.

"A win for us. Not a huge win, but a win nonetheless," Ambrose said.

"Glad to have you in the fright club dude," Harvey said to Robin, holding his fist out for a fist bump.

"I'm, uh, glad to be here," Robin tells Harvey as he fist bumped him.

I sat on the stairs, looking at everyone being happy. I sighed in sadness as I looked at everyone. I thought about Caliban before looking down at my shoes. Once I got home, I saw my family still up. Which was no shock to me.

"Where have you been?" My sister asked.

"Out with the fright club," I tell her.

"And what you guys doing? Fighting?" My dad asked me.

"Well more of defending," I tell him. Knowing that my family has joked about many things in our lives, I knew my dad was just going to shrug it off.

"Alright then. Make sure you're aiming," My dad tells me, referring to my bow and arrows.

"I will," I tell him before walking upstairs.

Once I got into my room, I saw the bear that Caliban won for me. I picked it up before looking at it. I walked downstairs before putting it down to our donation pile.

"Didn't you get that from a guy in the carnival?" My sister asked me.

"Yeah but I don't think it's gonna work out between us," I tell her.

"Oh. Okay. Do you want to talk about it?" She asked me.

"Not really," I tell her, shaking my head.

"I understand."

"I'm going to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow morning," I tell her before walking upstairs.