Two

Evangeline's P.O.V

I felt cold and wet the moment we came into Hell. I had to cough out some water that somehow appeared in my lungs.

"Everyone okay?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah.

"Wait. So, Hell is a beach?" Harvey questioned.

"I thought it'd be a literal pit of fire with people in agony," I said.

"The Shores of Sorrow," Sabrina said. I looked to read a sign that was on a rock. I looked up to see a sandcastle in front of us. I got up before walking closer to it.

"It's beautiful," I said in awe.

"Evangeline. You need to stay close to us," Sabrina reminded me.

"Guys, look. What are those?" Theo said.

"They're the souls of the damned. They drown as the tide rolls in, over and over for all eternity," A extremely handsome guy said, coming out from behind the sandcastle.

"I think I figured out who made the sandcastle," I tell Sabrina.

"Hi. We're looking for Lilith. Uh Madam Satan, Queen of Hell. She's in Pandemonium, if you happen to know the way," Sabrina asks the guy.

"All blood flows to Pandemonium," The guy tells us as he pointed over to the river of blood. "Follow the blood-red road where it flows, and there you'll find the throne of Hell."

"Thanks. And you are?" Sabrina asked him.

"Never step off the road. It's clever you're wearing dead men's shoes, though any demon worth his salt can smell mortal flesh a mile away," The guy warns us. I looked down to see a broken seashell lying in front of me. I picked it up before walking over to the guy.

"It's broken but it's still pretty to put onto your castle," I tell him before handing the shell to him.

"Thank you," The guy smiled at me. I smiled back at him before I heard Sabrina clear her throat. I looked over at her as she looked at me.

"Eva, come on. Let's go."

"Goodbye," I waved at the guy before walking along with the group.

"I don't think you should be making friends with demons, Eva," Sabrina tells me.

"He was cute though," I tell her.

"It doesn't matter. Come on," Sabrina said.

As we followed the road, we ended up getting dry. Hell was a dark and creepy place. I hated it already. We were at a place where people were moaning in agony. Ravens were cawing which made the place even more depressing. The ravens were picking at the humans making me scared.

"I don't like this," I tell the group as I got closer to Roz who was closer to me.

"Don't look. Nobody look. Just keep moving," Sabrina tells us.

"Wait, is that Uncle Jesse? Uncle Jesse," Theo said as he started to run over to his uncle.

"No, don't!"

"No, Theo, come back. We can't stray off the road!" Sabrina shouted. "Screw it."

We all rushed over to Theo who went to his uncle. Theo punched a bird off of his uncle with the butt of his gun.

"Uncle Jesse, how did... how did you get here? You don't belong here. This isn't right," Theo said.

"Susie?" Theo's uncle asked.