Twenty Three

Evangeline's P.O.V

"So, what have I missed?" Ms. Hilda asked as she tried to dust herself off.

"A lot, Aunt Hilda. The pagans still need to be stopped," Sabrina told her.

"Oh, bloody pagans. What trouble are they causing now?" Ms. Hilda asked us.

"Uh, they're planning on implanting everyone in town with the Green Man's seed," Harvey told her.

"How?"

"By getting them to eat free caramel apples at the carnival," Theo explains.

"Yes, and then the Green Man will pollinate everyone who's been seeded," Robin finished.

"So we still need to stop everyone from going to the carnival and getting seeded. How can we do that?" Sabrina said.

"We can do what they did in the Disney version of Sleeping Beauty. We can make everyone fall asleep and they'll wake up once it's over," I suggested.

"Oh, I like that idea. We can sing them a lovely lullaby," Ms. Hilda said.

"Right, if we can get the entire town to fall asleep using an enchanted lullaby, then all our problems are solved," Ambrose said.

"No, even without a crowd of mortals, the pagans will eat the apples, and they'll offer themselves up, and it will all still happen," Robin tells us.

"As long as they have their virgin. Right, but they didn't get Harvey or Eva," Sabrina said.

"They marked four virgins: Eva, Harvey, Theo, and a teacher from Baxter High," Robin said.

"Ms. Wardwell?" Sabrina asked surprised. I felt like I knew but I didn't want to say anything on that topic.

"That bitch shot me. I'd nearly forgotten amidst all this insanity, but it was her," Ms. Spellman said. 

"Oh, now a tiny bit of me wants the pagans to have her. We couldn't do that. Could we do that?" Ms. Hilda asked.

"We could do that."

"I'm sure there's a logical explanation for why Ms. Wardwell shot you, Aunt Zee," Sabrina told her. "But right now, we need her for the next part of our plan."

"We have a plan?" Ambrose asked. 

"Always. You guys put the town to sleep with a lullaby. I'll track down Ms. Wardwell, and then what do you say we stop the apocalypse? Again."

"I'm in," I said. 

"Eva, you still have your bow and arrows right?" Sabrina asked me.

"It's at my house."

"Good. We'll get it as well as Ms. Wardwell. Then we'll do the lullaby."

After getting my bow and arrow as well as Ms. Wardwell. Sabrina put Ms. Wardwell to sleep before going along with the plan. 

We went over to the circus area where we were going to get ride of the pagans. I loaded up my bow as we showed ourselves to them. After Pesta killed the giant plant statue, we were ready.

"Retreat, my brothers and sisters. Greendale is poisoned. We will go and start again," the ringmaster said. 

"Coven, do not stop until every last pagan is driven from our home," Ms. Spellman said. 

Though I was a Christian, I felt like I had a really good reason towards killing the pagans. It wasn't because they tried to steal our Earth. It felt more deeper than that. I aimed at one of the pagans before releasing my arrow at them. 

I shot at a couple of the pagans before walking around the carnival. I looked around to make sure that there weren't any pagans but I thought about Caliban. I thought about Caliban and the memories we had. It was short but I still missed him despite everything.  After the raid, I walked over to Sabrina.

"Sabrina. Can we talk privately?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Of course." 

"I know you have to do that third challenge but is there any way you can send Caliban back to me? I may have been upset at him because of his proposal to you but after what you did to Ms. Wardwell, is it possible for you to erase his memory of his purpose in hell and give him back to me?" I asked her.

"You really like him don't you?"

"I don't know what it is. I just... need him in my life," I tell her.

"Yeah. Of course."

"Thank you, Sabrina," I said before hugging her. 

Sabrina's P.O.V

"Sabrina, stop," I said, stopping myself after getting Judas's silver pieces. 

"Whatever you do, don't give them that silver," I warned her. 

"What? Why? Who are you?" She asked. I took off the hood of my cloak to reveal myself to her. 

"I'm you, and I've had a very long day, so bear with me. That's not Judas in the wall. It's Caliban in a glamour. And the second you hand him that silver he'll win everything and trap you down here forever," I tell myself. 

"But how do you know that?" The other me asked.

"Because it already happened to me," I explained. The other me looked confused.

"I know, it's complicated."

"How did you escape?" Other me asked

"A friend helped me out, and I was supposed to do the same thing for her to keep the time loop going, but I changed my mind because I realized something."

"What?"

"I can meet you here in this moment in time, before there's even a time loop, to when there's two of us, free," I explained.

"Well, shouldn't we merge or something?"

"Ambrose would say so, yes, but I have a supes crazy idea," I tell her.

"I think I just had the same one."

"After everything I've been through, what I saw happen to my family and friends, I wanna go home to be with them. But you... you just won the Unholy Regalia. You still want the throne and to be Queen," I said.

"I kind of do. Is that weird?" She asked me.

"No. It's perfect, because I want to be a teenager. So, what do you say we do both?" I asked.

"Let's do it."

"Although, one more thing. Erase Calabian's memory of him being a prince of hell and give him to Eva," I tell her.

"What why?"

"Eva really loves him and we both know that she deserves to be happy," I tell her.

"So just erase his memory of Hell but him being a warlock and in love with Eva?" Other me asked to clearify.

"Yup."

"Alright."