Eleven

Evangeline's P.O.V

Harvey called me saying that there was an emergency at the carnival. I quickly grabbed my purse before heading off. I met up with Theo and Robin as we went over to Harvey who was by his truck in front of the carnival.

"Harvey, what happened?," Theo asked.

"They turned to pigs. The guys," Harvey tells us. I looked over at the pigs. They were squealing in fear.

"Oh my gosh," I said.

"What? How?" Theo asked.

"She did it. Some woman," Harvey explained.

"We need to get them someplace safe," Robin tells us.

"My dad has a barn," Theo mentions.

"Let's get them to the barn and we can ask Sabrina or Caliban for help," I said.

"Alright," Harvey said. We all got into the truck before Harvey drove to Theo's farm.

It took us a while but we finally got the pigs into the farm. They weren't as different as they were as humans. We were already dirty from trying to get the pigs into the farm. This was going to be hard explaining this to my family. We went back to Harvey's garage to stay with Roz.

"Where have you guys been? You look-" Sabrina started to talk but Harvey cut her off.

"We were in the mud. Where have you been?" Harvey asked her.

"All over. Things have been a little crazy," Sabrina explained.

"Baseball players got turned into pigs," Theo explained.

"What?" Sabrina asked in shock.

"Harvey and Billy and Carl went to the carnival," I tell her.

"And this woman, some kind of witch-" Harvey started to explain.

"Circe," Robin interrupted to mention the witch's name.

"-turned Billy and Carl and Martin and Eric into pigs. They're in Theo's barn," Harvey finished explaining.

"And Robin's one of 'em," Theo tells Sabrina. Theo and Robin told us everything on our way to the barn. Harvey and I looked over at each other before looking back at Sabrina.

"Wait, Robin, you're a pagan?" Sabrina asked him.

"I travel with them," Robin explained.

"If you travel with the pagans, then why are you here with Theo, Eva, and Harvey and not with them?" Sabrina asked him.

"They are planning a slaughter that I will not be party to. I knew love once, and I wanna feel it again. I...I am feeling it again, and I don't want what they want, not anymore," Robin said, claiming his love towards Theo.

"And what do they want?" Sabrina asked him.

"They... We came to Greendale to resurrect the pagan gods, starting with the oldest one, the Green Man," Robin explained.

"Why should we believe you?" Sabrina asked him.

"Robin didn't have to tell us any of this. He's trying to help," Theo tells Sabrina.

"Theo's right. Besides, even if Robin was lying, we'd be dead by now," I tell Sabrina. Robin took off his hat before going closer to Sabrina.

"I, uh I put myself in your hands. And there's no going back to the pagans after what I said to you," Robin tells Sabrina.

"How do we stop them?" Sabrina asked.

"Um," Harvey said softly. I looked over at him before looking back at Sabrina.

"What? Guys, what is it?" Sabrina asked us.

"The ultimate resurrection of the Green Man can't happen without a virgin sacrifice," Robin explains to Sabrina.

"Which is why Robin got close to me and why the snake charmer got close to Harvey, to keep tabs on us, 'cause we're, um we're all, um-" Theo explained but wasn't comfortable saying the last word.

"Virgins," Sabrina realized.

"But they may aim towards Eva more," Robin explained.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Circe saw that you were a pure virgin. But she saw something else," Robin told me.

"What did she see?" I asked him.

"You were a queen next to someone. They wanted you but saw some sort of protection around you," Robin tells me.

"But they wanted me because I'm a full on virgin?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Wait, that's why Roz turned into stone? Because she wasn't a virgin?" I asked.

"Also, 'cause she could use her cunning against them," Harvey said. Sabrina let out a sigh.

"This is a nightmare. And when exactly is this resurrection supposed to happen?" Sabrina asked Robin.

"When the Green Man's head scrapes the sky, and the ripe fruit falls from his arms," Robin tells her.

"So there's still time to stop that from happening and save Roz?" Sabrina asked him.

"You keep saying that, Sabrina, but how? You don't have any powers," Harvey tells her.

"Perhaps I can help," I looked over to see Caliban opening the door. He leaned against it as he looked at us. I stared in awe as he looked nice in his outfit.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Harvey asked looking at me.

"Don't ask me," I said as Sabrina and I got closer to him.

"Caliban, if this is about the third challenge-" Sabrina said.

" I came to make a proposal, away from the courts of Hell," Caliban interrupted her. He looked over at me before winking. My heart fluttered a little and I could feel myself blush.

"If my queen were to entertain it, I would, in turn, help your friend," Caliban said, looking voer at the stoned Roz.

"What do you know about turning someone from stone to flesh?" Sabrina asked him.

"I'm made of clay," Caliban reminded her.

"True, forgot about that," Sabrina nodded.

"There's a spell, a Pygmalion spell that will turn her back into flesh," Caliban tells us.

"Do you know it?" I asked him.

"Not by heart, no, I'd have to find it. If Sabrina came with me, I could outline my proposal," Caliban said.

"Sabrina, if he can fix Roz-" Harvey said.

"Fine, I'll do it. Let's go," Sabrina said.

"I'll see you soon my love. And don't worry, I shouldn't be gone too long," Caliban smiled at me before teleporting him and Sabrina away.

"Woah," Theo said surprised.

"You get use to it," I tell him.

"I should go. We should go. Um but we'll swing by later, okay, Harvey?" Theo said.

"Yeah. We're just gonna shower and eat something," I tell Harvey. He nodded at us before us three left Harvey's garage.