Twenty Two

Alternative Timeline

Evangeline's P.O.V

I leaned against the wall, mentally begging for Caliban. I could feel tears fall down from my face as I waited to be taken. I felt someone hold onto my neck and the next thing I knew, I was in a classroom

"What just happened?" I asked confused. What got me even more confused was that Caliban never saved me.

"Did we just teleport or-"

"No, Robin saved us," Theo said, smiling up at him. We all looked over at Robin.

"How?" I questioned.

"He's a hobgoblin," Theo told us.

"We have to go. All of us. And as many others as we can to convince to leave Greendale," Robin told us.

"Why?" Harvey asked.

"Well, you heard them, Harvey. It is time. The Green Man is coming back, and all who are flesh will die," Robin explained.

"We can't just leave," Harvey told him.

"I agree. We need to fight and stop this from happening," I tell Robin.

"We need Sabrina," Roz said.

"Isn't she still in Hell or something?" I asked.

"Can we reach her down there?" Robin asked. I shrugged at him. 

"Wait! Yes. We can! That magic marker of hers. The magic marker she uses to IM Nick!" Roz said.

"I think that's in her locker. We could use it to send her a message. Good idea, Roz," I said.

"Do you know her locker number?" Robin asked us.

"And combination," Roz and I said together. We looked at each other surprised. 

"She's our best friend," I tell him.

Once we got the marker, we quickly went to Harvey's garage. However, we stopped by my house so I could grab my bow and arrows. There was no way I wasn't going into a fight without a weapon. I wrote the message to Sabrina on my hand.

"Evangeline, any word from Sabrina?" Robin asked.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"What's taking her so long?" Harvey questioned. 

"Harvey, we don't even know if she got the message," Roz tells him.

"She didn't. But I did," we all heard. I looked over to see Nick walking over to us.

"Nick? That message was sent to Sabrina," I tell him.

"That's not how the magic marker works. And I wouldn't explain her back any time soon," Nick told us.

The next thing we knew Sabrina showed up out of no where. I sighed in relief the moment I saw her.

"Guys, you're okay. It's not too late," Sabrina said as she came over to us.

"What do you mean too late?" Theo asked.