Sixteen

Evangeline's P.O.V

I was walking down the halls in school with Roz as we were going to our next class.

"Roz! Eva! Can I talk to you guys for a sec?" Sabrina asked us.

"Sure. I kinda wanna talk to you too. But you go first," Roz said.

"Oh, okay. Well, I find myself in need of a young, energetic group of women who often chant and move in unison," Sabrina tells us.

"The Ravenettes?" I asked her.

"Exactly. I mean, what are cheerleaders if not a kind of coven? Any chance you two would be willing to help me with an extra special performance at the Academy this afternoon? Ambrose has a plan to re-energize the Church of Night's members. It's literally a matter of life and death, but I can't do it without your help."

"I'm down to help you guys. Besides, we need to practice a routine anyway," I tell her.

"And how can I say no to that?" Roz said.

"Thanks you guys. You're the best. What did you wanna talk to me about?" Sabrina asked Roz.

"Oh... it can wait. So how exactly are we supposed to get the Baxter High Ravenettes to perform at your witch school?" Roz asked Sabrina.

"I might be able to pull off a tiny spell of persuasion," Sabrina answered us.

"Hey, girls! What are you three talking about?" Lizzie asked as she walked over to us.

"We were talking about where we should have our cheer practice. We were thinking of having it somewhere different," I smiled at her.

"Oh really? Let's hear it. I'm so open to new suggestions," Lizzie said.

After Sabrina told her the place, Lizzie didn't seem to mind. We changed into our uniforms before going to Sabrina's witch academy.

"So, what is this place again? And, uh, not to be mean, but who are all these weird people," Lizzie asked confused as she looked around. 

"Just like we told you. It's... sort of a multi-use space for performance art," Sabrina reminded Lizzie.

"A perfect place for a flash mod, right?" I asked. Sabrina hummed and nodded in agreement.

"Totes."

We all got together while Sabrina turned on the boombox. Hey Mickey started to play as we got into formation. 

"Oh, Mickey, you're so fine. You're so fine you blow my mind. Hey, Mickey! Hey, Mickey!" We sung twice.

"Hey Mickey. You've been around all night and that's a little long. You think you've got the right but I think you've got it wrong. Why can't we say goodnight? So you can take me home, Mickey," Sabrina sung before joining her witch friends.

"Cause when you say you will, it always means you won't. You're givin' me the chills, baby, please baby don't. Every night you still leave me all alone, Mickey," I sung next. 

"Oh Mickey, what a pity, you don't understand. You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand. Oh Mickey, you're so pretty, can't you understand. It's guys like you, Mickey," We all sung together. 

After our routine, I felt drained. I sat on the ground panting a little. My head was spinning a little.

"Roz. Eva," Sabrina said, helping us up.

"Did we do it?" I asked her, breathlessly. 

"Yeah. Thank you so, so much. Lizzie, you have no idea how incredibly important that was. How are you guys feeling?" Sabrina asked us.

"Uh... a little woozy," Roz answered.

"Like that time Billy gave me mono," Lizzie told us.

"Yeah. Just sleep for sixteen to eighteen hours, and you should be fine," Lizzie told us.

"Sleep for that long? I'm down," I tell her.

"Well, well... I see the Academy's changed in my absence," I looked up to see some guy with a bunch of muscular dudes. 

"Lucifer," Sabrina said.

"Guess again," The guy told Sabrina.

"Father!" I heard Prudence say.

Sabrina quickly closed the door on him and all around us. This was going to be a long explanation to the Ravenettes.

"Ravenettes! Huddle up! Everybody grab hands," Sabrina said. We did as she told us before looking down. Sabrina and her friends teleported us back to the girls locker room.

"Roz? Eva? What... what happened?" Lizzie asked us.

"We were all gonna go check out a new space for practice," I answered. 

"But you thought it would be better if we stayed at Baxter High," Roz finished.

"Right. Okay," Lizzie nodded.

After practice, I was not feeling well. I was staring blankly at the floor until I saw someone walk up to me. I looked up to see Caliban standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked tiredly. 

"I saw that you are really low on energy. Let me at least take care of you before I go on the third challenge," Caliban said.

"I honestly don't have the energy to fight you right now so fine," I tell him. Caliban carried me bridal style before teleporting me somewhere. 

"Where am I?" I asked him.

"Home. Just lie here until I return. Alright?" Caliban said.

"Like I have a choice," I said before falling asleep.