♡cinco♡

jeongguk had been in utter confusion for the past fifteen minutes.

who the heck is 'vante'?

are they male or female? not that i mind.

are they famous like me or not?

why have i never heard of them until now?

why does someone ship us?

his thoughts were going at a million miles per hour. he decided that if this mysterious 'vante' IS indeed famous or a fellow influencer, then they should be easy to find.

so, with that, he decided to search the name into twitter. low and behold, there it was. amongst thousands of fan accounts dedicated to 'vante', there was their account at the top of the long list with a verified stamp next to it. they had even more followers than jeongguk.

he clicked the account as if his life had depended on it and what he saw blew him away.

woah.

so, 'vante' is a youtuber too.

they're male.

they are definately famous like me, even more so actually.

i have no idea why i haven't heard of him.

i still have no idea why a few people ship us but i guess i'm gonna find out.

after jeongguk had found the answers to all of his previous questions, he found himself scrolling through vante's twitter for a long long time. longer than he realised.

after scrolling for about an hour, he'd found out that vante was a male beauty and lifestyle influencer who ran a youtube chanel with his brother and bestfriend. he also found out that he was a year younger than him, his favourite colour was purple and that his real name was taehyung but one of his many nicknames was V and he liked a photographer called Ante. hence the name Vante.

taehyung, huh? cute.

jeongguk hadn't even realised the amount of time that went by of him just stalking taehyung's twitter, finding out little things about him.

he seemed to a have a cute & funny personality. seemed. jeongguk knows that how someone appears online could very well be a complete act. however, he wanted to believe in taehyung's adorable personality because it seemed to fit him so well. seemed.

aside from personality, he seemed to think about a lot of things that were also present in jeongguk's own mind.

personality, check.

stuff in common, check.

and lastly, there was absolutely no denying that taehyung was a fucking masterpiece visually. everything about him from top to bottom was all in the right proportion, his face was completely semetrical and not an imperfection was in sight, his fashion sense was something to be commended. the perfect mix of cute, sexy and unique. overall, just hecking beautiful. jeongguk took extra time to aknowledge all of this.

p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ god-like visuals, check.

this taehyung kid was literally everything he wanted and just as jeongguk was thinking this,

beep

taehyung had tweeted.

yes, he had his twitter notifs on already. let's just say that he was quite interested in this guy, okay.

it's not creepy it's just...

for personal research purposes.

with that being said, he tapped the notification.