♡quince♡

it was the next day and time for the next video.

they were all sat in taehyung's room since it was the biggest and they all sat infront of the ring light at his make up table as the three boys did their intro.

"hey bitches!" they said.

"today's video is a bit different to others because today we have some special guests!" seokjin said.

"as you can see today we have jhope, jeongguk, RM, and agust d," jimin said pointing at each of them, "i'm sure you know them but if not then their social medias are in the description."

"today we're going to be doing these guy's makeup! i'm excited to get this started so let's goooo~" jin said.

"as for the pairings, i say jimin does yoongi, jin does namjoon and i do hoseok and jeongguk, sound good?" taehyung said.

"cool." everyone said at the same time and they laughed.

"well..." jin started.

"let's..." jimin continued.

"GO!" taehyung finished.

and with that they were off.

jimin decided to go with a dark look to match yoongi's personality well. jin went for a minimalistic, cool-toned look for namjoon. taehyung went for a bright look for hoseok and a glam look for jeongguk.

"ouchie!" hobi screeched.

"i'm sorry but i have to do your eyeliner, hobi." taehyung apologised.

"ew, it tastes funny." namjoon said.

"joonie, don't eat it!" jin scolded.

"should it tingle?" jeongguk said.

"ummmm, no?" tae replied.

"yoongi wake up, i need your eyes open for this part." jimin said.

"huh?" yoongi said, yawning.

~one hour later~

"aaaand~ done!" taehyung said.

"same!" jin and jimin said.

"now for the grand unveiling." jin added.

"first up, we have... RM!"

namjoon: