♡once♡

and so the day had come.

all hell was loose at the taejinmin household.

"JIMIN?! YOU WHORE!"

"WHAT, YOU BITCH?!"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY OTHER EARRING?!"

"CAN YOU TWO STOP SWEARING!!!"

"BUT IM WEARING THE EARRING, TAE!"

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING MISMATCHING EARINGS?!"

"BECAUSE THEY LOOK CUTE!"

"BUT I WANTED TO WEAR THEM AND NOW I ONLY HAVE ONE YOU IDIOT! THEY'RE MY NICEST ONES AND IM TRYING TO IMPRESS JEONGGUK!"

"THAT SOUNDS LIKE A YOU PROBLEM! IM TRYING TO IMPRESS YOONGI!"

"UGH I HATE YOU!"

"I HATE YOU TOO BABES!"

"IMMA HATE BOTH OF YOU IN A MINUTE IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

~meanwhile in the hopekook household~

"oh my god, oh my god, oh m-"

"dude, chill the hell out."

"i can't cHiLl ThE hElL oUt! i'm meeting the most beautiful boy i've ever seen! how could i be calm?!"

hobi rolled his eyes and picked up his and jeongguks backpacks. all seven youtubers were having a sleepover for two days since hobi and jeongguk lived a long train ride away. it was 9am as we speak and their train was in twenty minutes. unfortunately, jeongguk was being a pussy about going.

"let's go, or i'm leaving you." hobi double checked that he had everything and then walked out with a reluctant jeongguk trudging behind him.

~meanwhile at the namgi household~

"you ready to go?" namjoon asked, putting his charger in his bag.

"yeah, you got everything?" said yoongi, plugging his earphones into his phone.

"yep, lets-a-go!"

"jesus, you sound like mario. you've been around jin too much." yoongi mumbled as they both left the house.

~half an hour later~

jin heard a knock at the door and was about to call one of the boys to open it until he remembered that they were still getting ready.

jin hadn't put too much effort into his look: