♡veintiocho♡

it was now 1pm and jeongguk, hoseok, taehyung, jimin and jin were all watching catfish in the living room.

"hey, taehyung." jeongguk said.

tae was laying across the couch, his head resting in jeongguk's lap as the other boy gently stroked his hair.

tae looked upwards,

"yeah gguk?"

"how long do you take to get ready?"

taehyung opened his mouth to answer but was interrupted by seokjin.

"hours. he takes literal hours, jeongguk."

tae sat up and glared at jin.

"i don't take that long!"

then hobi flashed a 'dont even lie' expression and he spoke up.

"umm taehyung you woke up at like 6am this morning because you 'wanted to look your best for jeongguk' and you were only finished getting ready at like 9am."

taehyung felt heat spread from his neck to the tips of his ears and he knew he looked like a tomato.

"uh, i- shut up, hobi!"

jeongguk wanted to tease taehyung about wanting to impress him but he decided to leave that for later.

"well we're going on a date so i'm assuming you'll want to 'look your best' so you should start getting ready now. the place we're going is an hour and a half away and i'm planning to get there around 5pm."

"oooo, where are we going?"

"you'll find that out later sweetheart. all you need to do is dress comfy," he tapped tae's butt, motioning for him to get going, "you get ready."

"hmph, fine~"

after that, taehyung disappeared upstairs to prepare for the date.

meanwhile, as soon as tae left, he was being surrounded by the three other boys.

"where are you taking him?" jin asked.

"did you buy him a gift?" that was jimin.

"don't fuck it up bro." and that was hobi.

"firstly, none of your business. secondly, no but i will when we're there. lastly, imma try not to, idiot." jeongguk replied to all three of them.

"oh come on~ tell us where you're going!" jin begged.

jeongguk thought about it for a second but their incessant nagging was driving him closer off the edge of his own sanity so he decided to answer them.

"an amusement park and then i'm planning on driving up to the beach. but don't fucking tell him." he warned.

"awh cute! tae will love it!" jimin said, which helped to reassure him.

"i don't get why tae loves those death parks so much." jin said, rolling his eyes.

"you're no fun hyung~" hobi added.

"not true, i just value my life!"

(a/n: same jin, same.)

~time skip~

it had passed 3pm and taehyung was finally satisfied with his look.

taehyung: