♡veinticinco♡

it was the next morning.

taekook's date would be on saturday and today was thursday.

taehyung was eating his cereal while smiling like a child.

jimin was sitting next to him and he had a feeling he already knew what taehyung was so giddy about and that made him happy in turn.

jin was in his room.

just chilling, watching a movie.

oh, and namjoon was there too.

they were laying on seokjin's bed, rewatching IT: chaper 2. one of namjoon's hands rested on jin's waist and the other was behind is own head. jin had his head against namjoon's chest as he watched the movie; squirming slightly at a disgusting scene.

"you okay jinnie?"

"yeah, it's just nasty, that's all."

it was the scene when the weird creatures were breaking out of the fortune cookies.

to be honest, namjoon hadn't really been paying attention to the television. he was focused on the beautiful man laying on his chest. but now that he actually looked up at the tv, he realised that it was pretty nasty.

"oh yeah, that is disgusting. wanna turn it off?"

"yeahhh."

namjoon changed the channel to a random station and the two boys sat up.

"what now? today is so boring."

"i know...."

namjoon sat and thought for a couple seconds and then he stood up from the bed.

"c'mon, get dressed." he said.

"where are we going?" jin raised his eyebrow.

"out. dress casual." he winked and walked out of the room.

jin made a confused face but decided to just get ready.

he showered, picked out an outfit and put on some lipgloss.

decent. he thought.

he quickly walked down the stairs to see namjoon talking with taehyung and jimin

he heard them talking before he walked in.

"so should i take him there or the original idea?"

"hmmm i mean, you have time for both."

"yeah true, i'll just do both plans."

"he's gonna like it, trust me."

jin smiled to himself and walked into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around namjoon from behind.

"i'm ready~"

joon turned around and smiled, resting his hands on seokjin's waist.

"and you look beautiful."