Hiking Trip

This was pluto2O19 idea and if u like Kevin and or Stacey I suggest you read their book cos it's amazing.

Kevins PoV
Today me and Stace were going on a hiking trip. We have been together for 8 months and hav decided to both go on a little trip by ourselves without the rest of the awesome foursome to spend time with each other. Although neither of us know where we are going it will be fun to go on an adventure. Especially when this is what stacey does for living. "Stace what's it like putting your life on the line just for the tv." "It's actually quite fun because it's telling the people who watch what life is like there."
Staceys PoV
We had been walking for around an hour when the wind suddenly picked up and blew the map away. "Shit!" "Well that might be a problem Stace. Do u know where we r." "No" I sigh. Secretly I was kinda happy that we had lost the map cos that meant we could explore even more and maybe break off the track if Kev would be nice enough to let me have fun.
Nobody's PoV
The couple were now holding hands and walking along the trail just taking about stuff when they were lost even more in the middle of a place crowded with trees. "Look stace Ik that u probably want to go off and do what u do but we have no clue where we r and we don't know who is here so we have to be careful and stay together ok?" "Are you scared KingKev 🤔?" "Nnn Ok yes because I don't want to loose u cos I love you." This surprised stacey as neither of them had ever said the L word as they hadn't wanted to take it fast as many other people would call it. But it just felt right. "I love you too Kev." She fave him a soft kiss on the cheek and put her arm around his waist resting her head on his shoulder. "Wrong spot Stace," he laughed whilst kissing her smack on the lips. It was only a quick peck but it meant the world to both of them. That was there first kiss together and that was their first time saying i love you to each other. What a day!