Its lockdown pt2

Kevins PoV
Mine and Staceys anniversary was getting closer and there was a loop hole in the new COVID rules. I could form a household with Stacey. I could pack some stuff and live with Stacey. To make sure I'm doing everything right the past two week I've been isolating and today is our anniversary. I felt horrible because Stacey kept trying to ring me but I wasn't picking up. I was trying to get packed fast. I had everything and I got in my car and drove to Staceys parking round the corner. I walked down the street leaving my bag in the car and going to knock on her door. Nobody answered and I heard muffled cries. I frowned. I messaged her.
K. Morning babygirl. I can't FaceTime at the minute. It would make my phone do that weird noise 😞 xx
S. What?
K. Someone has been knocking on your door for the past five minutes and you won't answer 😉🤍
I heard her jump up run to the door and open it jumping into my arms and knocking us both into the wall behind me. She burst into tears and I let a few roll down my cheeks. "Kev you can't be here. The fines and rules and jail time and-." The rest of her sentence was cut off by my lips and she pulled away and looked at me. "You don't want to kiss me anymore?" I pulled a sad face and she smiled and kissed me again. "Can I come in and then I can explain my brilliant plan? Or do I get a kiss and then shoved away." She nodded but was still clinging onto me so I lifted her legs round my waist and walked into her flat closing the door and sitting down on the sofa. "You probably have to go. And you've forgot." She looked at me and frowned. "Forgot what?" "Nothing." She sighed. Another part of my plan was to play dumb and 'forget' about our anniversary. Then when she went to get a shower or whatever I was gonna set something up to surprise her. I moved the strands of hair off her face and looked at her. "Why you still sad? No want me here anymore." She looked at me sulking and I smiled kissing her lips again. This made her smile but I knew I still wasn't in her good books. "I missed you." "Missed you too." "How are you allowed here? You still haven't explained?" "Well. I can form a household with you and then we can stay together without having to social distance or whatever." She grinned and nodded. "I'd like that." "Thought so. Now can I go bring my bag up." She nodded and I chuckled. "I'm gonna get a shower. I won't be long." I nodded ran grabbed my bag and set up the surprise.

She walked in from the bathroom and gasped

She walked in from the bathroom and gasped. "Happy anniversary baby." She clung onto me like a koala and I smiled kissing her head swaying gently. "You really thought I'd forgot?" She nodded and started crying again. "Aww baby." I smiled. She was adorable. "I thought you forgot one of the best moments of my life and I was sad because I thought you didn't love me anymore." Little did she know the whole thing was being recorded to send to her mum. She was in on the plan and wanted to know exactly what happened.