Up all night

Kevins PoV
We had just finished the live and stacey was still laughing. "You can't say that. You know what the press are like." "What we've got to give them something juicy." "So that's why you do the singing in the shower on your Twitter. Anyway. They can't know about bedtime. That's a secret." "Well I could tell them the rules." "Which rules." "The bedtime rules." "No no no. That's not something they need to know. Our phones are going to blow up right about...............  now." And sure enough our phones started vibrating. A lot of them from family and friends but some fans and a dm from the daily express. "What did I say. The daily express will be straight on it." I looked at what he message said and it said. 'Dear mr clifton. After the events on your live stream on Instagram we would like to do an article on it. Would you mind answering a few questions.' I replied and said. 'Not interested. Leave the general public to decide what they think happens.' Stacey looked at it and laughed and we put our phones down and cuddled up on the love seat on the balcony. "Would you want kids Stace?" "I mean. I do but I don't. I do because I love the idea of taking g care of someone and creating a little like clan but then again I've seen so much shit that I'd wonder what I was bringing them into." "I get it. But we are really fortunate to have what we have. We could feed them we could clothe them and pay for there college fund or whatever." "Yeah I know. I don't know. There would have to be something to change my mind about it." "Would I work. I can be very persuasive when I want to be Miss Dooley?"
Staceys PoV
He did that face again and I chuckled. "You could make the cut you know but not yet." "No I agree." "For now we can carry on like normal." "What shagging to escape boredom." "Ye basically. But as well you need to learn to sleep." "I know how to do that. Alexa. Play bedtime playlist." Some really sexy music started playing and he flopped onto the bed. "I actually am really tired. I'll have to FaceTime Kellie tomorrow." "Aww. Is little Kevin tired. Tough. You kept me up all night last so I'm keeping you up all night tonight." "What happened to the I'm going to bed at nine o'clock stacey." "Eh she went when the playlist started. Now your punishment. You have to rewatch every single one of my docs." "Happily. You look fit as when you are in a camo suit." "Your mind works in mysterious ways but oh well. I'll take it and hope that it was meant to be a compliment." So that night we stayed up until half five rewatching my docs and slept all day quite literally.