Missing you

This was suggested by ellex1104
Kevins PoV
Me and stacey hasn't seen each other in like a month because she was in Vietnam studying something for a doc and she had to stay another couple of weeks. She was meant to be coming back tonight but she's had to stay back so I'm flying out today and will arrive tomorrow night and I'm going to surprise her. I messaged her agent making sure she was still in the same hotel and was still staying back and she gave me the all clear. Stacey started FaceTiming me so I went in the bedroom and answered it. "Hiya baby." "Have I woke you up?" "No I was just tidying up a bit in here." "Oh ok. How's your day been." "Ok. I went out for something to eat with tommy and Jess but that's about it. You?" "Nothing much just been round some more of the war zones. Nearly died but I'll be fine." "What do you mean nearly died?" "Well the Vietnamese army thing started practise firing and we were in the middle of it and we had to leg it into the hotel." "You ok?" "Ye but I just thought about you. I didn't want to leave you lonely again. I miss you." She started crying. "Hey it's ok. I'm not leaving you and they're not gonna just let you die. Just a few more weeks now darling. You're doing us all proud baby. Just keep going strong." "I've got to go. Love you." "Love you too sweetheart." She ended the call and I had to wipe away tears. She really was such a hard worker and I couldn't wait to go and see her now. I finished packing everything up and neil came to drop me off at the airport. "Alright kev?" "Ye mate you?" "Not bad. How's stacey do you know." "Ye she phoned me earlier actually and it sounds like she's had an eventful day." "Why." "Well she nearly got shot. The Vietnamese army started like practise firing and they had to leg it off the area into the hotel. She was heartbroken bless her." "My god. I'd be bricking it. I'd be getting the next flight home." "Same here. But it's her job and she loves it and I'm guessing is used to it." I wasn't telling him about the last part because he'd take the piss. "Gonna be a nice surprise for her then when you shoe up at her door." "Ye it will be." We finally pulled up at the airport and I went through security no faults and just chilled and boarded the plane. They said we would arrive at about seven o'clock at night Vietnamese time frame so stacey would be off shift. Great. I emailed her agent and he said that was perfect timing. He would come and pick me up from the airport and drop me off at the hotel and I would go up to her room and ye. The plane took for ever so I watched Staceys doc on mental health. He plane finally landed and I met up with her agent bought her some stuff and he drove me to her hotel. "She seems a bit out out today kev." "I know she phoned me earlier. I'll find out." He dropped me off at the hotel and I went up to her room.
Staceys PoV
Someone knocked on the door. "Room service." I knew that Grimsby accent from a mile off. I ran opened the door and Kev was there. I gave him a massive hug. "I missed you." "Me too." I let him in and he put the stuff down and spun me round. "I love you." "Love you too." He gave me a long kiss on the lips. "How come your here?" "You were meant o be back today remember so I thought because you can't come to me I'll come to you." He smiled and I gave him another hug. "Why you been so upset darling. Your manager said you haven't been the same." "After I rung you I thought you were cheating on me because you're never normally in bed that early and I missed you." "Aww baby. I wouldn't do that. No I was packing and you rang so I had to run to the bedroom where there wasn't any stuff." "I'm sorry." "It's ok. Come on sit down darling." He sat down and pulled me into his knee and i just nuzzled into the crook of his neck. "How long you here for." "A week and then I have to go back for strictly ballroom and then the week after then you should be coming home right." I nodded. Thank god i wasn't going another month without seeing him. We just laid like this for ages and soon enough I started getting tired and yawned. I was in my pjs so I was comfy. "Tired darling?" I just nodded and he picked me up and carried me into the bed and went to go but I grabbed his hand. "Please don't go." "Ok." He pulled his shirt off and laid down next to me and I cuddled into his side. He kissed the top of my head. "Love you baby." "Love you too."