Going Public Part 2

Staceys PoV
We had just gone public about mine and kevs relationship. The only people that knew beforehand were me and Kev  and both our parents and siblings. The comments were amazing and a lot of people said that they had though this would happen. Others were not so good saying that I didn't deserve Kev or vice versa but the one comment that annoyed me was when people said that this relationship would go down the drain like the rest of Kevins. Now that pissed me off. I looked at Kev and he said," Love you stace." And then kissed me passionately on the lips. The kiss quickly became deeper and our tongues explored each other's mouth and fought for dominance. Then it hit me. This was our first kiss together. "Are you sure?" I asked. I was hoping he would say yes because this needed to happen. "Only I if you are." "Definitely." I replied. I needed him and I needed him now. He untied the drawstrings on my hoodie  and pulled it off me. He then slowly pulled off his top and laid down on top of me and unclipped my bra. He slowly massaged my left boob and then moved back to kiss my lips. I moaned against his lips making him smile and then he started massaging my right boob. He moved down my neck to my pulse point and gently bit down leaving small hickeys. He then sucked in my puffy nipple turning it to stone and then moved down to my stomach again leaving hickeys but this time larger. "Kevvvvv" I moaned louder this time. "Ye baby. Want me to stop?" "No" I whispered quietly. He then continued further and further down my body until he reached the top of my joggers. He looked up at me and I nodded. He then peeled down my trousers and panties leavin me naked with him still having his joggers and boxers on. He kissed his way down to my pussy and licked inside me and then sucked in my clit making me moan even louder. He then removed his boxers and joggers and jacked himself off a couple of times before slowly entering me. "Jesus baby. You're so tight." I smile at his comment and suck on his earlobe while he continues thrusting in and out of me. His hair was now all floppy and he looked like this.

He was starting to sweat but looked so cute

He was starting to sweat but looked so cute. I sucked on his jawline making him smile but he never stopped thrusting. He was the best person i had ever had sex with. He was tough when needed but still cared about me and he was just too cute. "I'm gunna cum baby" I moaned. "Go ahead." You clenched around his member and cummed all along his dick. He pulled out of you and gave you back your panties trousers and hoodie but your bra was no where to be seen. He then put back on his boxers and pulled you closer to him. "I love you so much Kev." "Love you too Stace." He gave me another kiss and then we both snuggled up and put on our waltz to moon river. "We haven't changed a bit have we." "Nope" was all I could remember replying with before I fell asleep cuddled into is side.