Why Does it Have to be a Secret

This is something that I'd like to turn into a short story much like My Sanity. Please tell me what you think and don't hesitate to give bad feedback x
Staceys PoV
I woke up with kev and Sam had messaged me. I had recently changed his contact name.
Sam😕- When you back from Bristol? xx
Stace😍- Tomorrow hopefully. I'll have to go.
"Who you talking to baby?" "Sam." "Stace." "Kev he's gonna catch on unless I play along with him." "You don't let him shag you. That's my job." I smiled and pecked his lips. "Why can't I just dump Sam for you?" "Because the press will catch hold of it I'll get attacked by the producers you'll get attacked by your agent and Sam and the media. It's not worth the pain. I promise you when strictly is over and you and Sam are done we can tell everyone. It's not gonna be a secret forever." He rolled out of bed and picked up our clothes from last night. I blushed when he smirked at me and was quick to hide my face in the cushions and blankets. The bed dipped after he jumped on it and he gently kissed my cheek. "Don't be embarrassed baby. Life happens we move. What Sam doesn't know won't hurt him." I smiled and he picked me up putting me on the counter in he hotels kitchen. "You know that I didn't mean to screw you and Sam over right? I genuinely love you and I'd do anything to just let Sam forget about you so I can have you to myself." I smiled and his lips locked with mine in a half heated makeout. He pulled away and chuckled. "Cmon. Let's go watch a movie and order a takeaway." "At half two in the afternoon." "Hey. We didn't wake up till 1. There's nothing wrong with a curry at three o'clock." "Fine." We cuddled up on the sofa and binge watched unorthodox. What if Sam found out?
I don't mean to make it out like stacey and Kevin were going behind sams back because I highly doubt the were. This is just because of something I heard in an interview back when Stacey and Kevin got together. I love them together and this is just out of pure boredom x