Past Experiences

Staceys PoV
My last relationship was tough. But now I'm happy. Well most of the time. Kev is my rock. He's always there to cuddle to cry into to cheer me up. But today he was out shopping and I really needed him. I was quick to grab a blade from the bathroom and dig it into my wrist. I hid it again and cried myself to sleep wearing a baggy hoodie and hoping the bed would swallow me whole.
Kevins PoV
I got home with the promise ring and shopping and put it all away. Still no noise from Stacey. I walked into our room and she was laid in bed with a hoodie covering her face and I knew she had been crying. I closed the door and sat next to her gently moving the hood and stroking her cheek. "Hey baby girl." She looked at me and grabbed my hand and I smiled squeezing hers gently. "What happened? What made you upset gorgeous?" I knew but she needed to tell me. "They said you don't like me and I'm autistic and-." "Shh it's ok. Hey just try and relax for me." She nodded and her breathing slowed down slightly and she looked at me and I wiped the tears with my sleeve and kissed her forehead. "You're not autistic. And of course I like you. You're my princess I love you. They're just jealous. Did I do anything?" She nodded. "You left and I needed you and I had to cut again and then clean then and it stung Kev and I had to wait for you to get back but you might not have come back because I'm just-." I stopped her a grabbed the ring out of my pocket. "See this? This is a promise ring. I promise you stacey dooley i will always make it home. Always. Whenever you are here I'm here. I felt bad waking you up and I'm sorry for leaving you here." I slipped it on her finger and kissed her. "And I know it stings but at least it's not infected yeah?" She nodded. "Why don't we watch a comedy or something. Take your mind off it all. Then I'll have my happy princess back hmm?" "I love you."