Read at your own risk. Quite heated 🤪

This is quite intense so read at your own risk.
Stace PoV
A movie was on but it was pretty boring and I was bored so I laid my head on Kevs knee and he looked at me and smiled and kissed me and carried on watching. I moved around a bit and felt his massive boner in the back of my head. I sat up and sat on his knee. "Cold?" I nodded and he pulled me closer to him. He carried on watching the movie and I kept fussing and I could feel his balloon growing bigger in my lower back. My hand brushed the remote so I pressed the numbers for the adults movies and they came up and swordfish came on. Kevin looked at me? "Did you change it." I shook my head. "One of us must have sat on it." I moved off his knee with the remote in my hand and it started playing so I held Kevs head still and he struggled. "What are you doing." "I'm bored kev. I need your help. We are going to play a little game ok. Your gonna watch this and tell me what you want me to do." He looked at me but I nodded and so did he. I held his hands above his head and kept his head still and he kept squirming. It got to the interesting part of the movie. Hugh jackman aka Stanley was currently trying to hack into a computer whilst getting a blowjob which was basically torture for kev. He was squirming and mumbling stuff which was cute but he was trying to touch himself and that wasn't going to happen. "What do you want me to do baby." "Help." "How can I help you Kev?" "That. Help me." I smirked and unzipped his jeans and kissed his through his boxers. "Hurry up stacey." He moaned and I pulled his dick out and kissed his head and moved my way down his shaft and massaging his balls. I removed my mouth and started stroking up and down. "Fasterrrr!!" I went faster and faster and he was now squirming more that ever. I stopped and he looked at me. I held his head still again and he was too strong and got me off him and pushed me down on the sofa. "Tell me to stop if you want right." I nodded and he kissed me and I kissed back. He stripped me of all clothing and I shivered. He parted my legs wide enough to kneel in between them and smiled. "We are gonna try something new right?" I nodded and he went into the kitchen area and came back with something in his hands. He squirted it on my stomach and then I realised that it was whipped cream. I gasped at how cold it was and he looked at me. "Ok?" "Ye just cold." He smiled and licked it off and put some on my boob and nipple. And sucked that off and I moaned. He sprayed a trail all the way down the middle of my chest and stomach and stopped just above my heat. He licked it all off and parted my lips and sprayed whipped cream in. I looked at him and he smiled. He knelt in between my legs and stuck his tongue in and bit down gently on my clit and I moved further down the sofa to get closer to him. "What do you want baby girl. This is your punishment for torturing me." "Fuck me daddy." He smirked and ripped off his boxers and pushed in and went slow at first but as soon as I had adjusted he jackhammered into me. "Fuck daddy." This sent him up the walls and he went faster and faster hitting my g-spot every time. "You've been naughty Stace. This is your punishment." "Well I might do it more often." He went toasted if there even possible and I squirted everywhere. He bent down and picked up everything that was left and I smiled and sat up and sucked him off. "Fucckkk." He started bucking his hips up and face fucking me really. I smiled. He was always rough when he needed it. We laid down on the sofa panting and out of breath. "That's was the most fun I've had in a long time." "That was the best sex I've ever had." I smiled and so did he and he just left sloppy kisses all over my neck and chest. "Kevinnn. We have to go see my mum tomorrow." "Oh well she knows what happens. Dick pussy bam they go together like a house on fire." I laughed and he kissed my lips and I smiled. "Love you." "Too bad." "Huh?" "I love you more." "Impossible." He smiled and I idled into his chest and we slowly fell asleep.