Chapter 16: First Plan

The director just nodded at Rowoon.

"Young man, if you really love this young lady, I would know. Even if you don't tell me, I'd assure you I would know if there's something going on between the two of you. So better make sure you're serious with what you said because toying with a woman's heart is a big no-no."

...

"What are we going to do now?!" Hyeyoon stared at the ceiling of the makeshift first aid room while feeling the effect of the bandage on her hurt ankle.

Rowoon refused to go back to the camp. It  would be useless to attend the activity if he has no partner.

...Or maybe because he really wanted to be with this girl in front of him.

"I don't know...I'm sorry I dragged you into this." He raked his hands on his mid-parted bouncy hair.

"Aishhh." Hyeyoon is getting more and more pissed off with the situation. "Why did you have to kiss me?!"

"What, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it!"

"You were drooling!"

"I wasn't!!!"

"You were breathing on me!"

"Of course I had to breathe!"

"Aarrghhh. What do we do now?!"

"I'm thinking, okay? Will you give me a minute?!"

"I mean, we can't tell flatly to Sanghyub-ssi that 'Oh by the way director, we just sort of kissed and you saw us but then we were forced to admit something that isn't really there'."

Rowoon studied his muddy shoes. "What if..."

"You better tell me something with sense, YOUNG MAN."

"What if..."

"Ya! Just cut it and tell me!"

"What if we just pretend that we're really boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Rowoon saw a huge pillow fly towards his face.