02 - His Treasure

...

"Midnight"

...

"Did you get anything?" a man asks.

"You are going to like what I found, not only you but the others too." the man with the mint hair replies.

"Tell me hyung." the man demanded, waiting for the news.

"I found a treasure. We are going to get our revenge back.

That fucker hides it so well that everyone failed to notice his treasure." the smaller of the two replies with a smirk.

After their short conversation, when the mint haired man was about to leave the room, he was stopped.

"Yoongi hyung." the man says.

The mint haired man turns his head and looks at him.

"Gather the others," he says again.

"Tonight Joon, I will make sure everyone is here by eight." Yoongi replies.

When it was almost eight at night, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were already there while Taehyung was on the way from buying some snacks.

A little past 8 was when finally all six of them gathered at the living room of their house.

"Sorry for being late," Taehyung says while sitting down on one of the couches.

The others did not reply but they nodded at him.

"Hyung, what is it that is so important for you to gather us like this?" Jimin asks once they are already comfortable in their own seat.

"I found his treasure," Yoongi replies, smiling sheepishly at his thought.

"And what is it?" Hoseok asks this time.

"His son."

The words had the four of them boiling in anger. Their wrath, their nightmare and everything. Until that man cries the tears of blood begging for his son, until then they will keep him.

"W-what? He has a son? How?" Jungkook says.

"He hides him well. He completely destroyed everything about his son's whereabouts. Everything. I had a hard time digging in deeper until I found something. They are not living together but they used to."

"He makes everything about his son not related to him. It is interesting how far he went to hide his child from us. Even the information from the National Registration Department shows nothing about his son being related to him. He is all out about his son. I like the way he did this."

"He will be in great pain when he knows that we have his son."

Yoongi explains to them. The truth is, it took them years to find valuable info about that man and they found nothing but now, after years of trying, they found one.

And this one thing is not small, to see how the man protected his child like this, they are going to have fun revenging that man.

"Where is him? The child," Jimin asks sharp and clear.

Jimin really waited long to seek revenge. He can not wait to have fun with that man's little gem.

"We are going to get him. Tomorrow." Yoongi replies, smiling at Jimin.

...

The morning approached as usual with Jin doing his daily routine.

"Grandmother, you didn't need to be here. I can take care of this shop by myself. I always do." Jin says while smiling at the grandmother besides him.