20 - Extensive

...

"I'm envious of you"

...

"It was supposed to be his responsibility to settle everything but his corrupt mind and personality didn't do of what he needs to. The people started crowding his building, demanding for things to be right. Just because my parents was among the first one to stand up on their feet demanding their rights, that man killed them. He was supposed to do his job but he didn't and he killed them instead for ruining his image"

"He just need to fix his mistakes, it is that simple but he choose to kill. Fuck that bastard. I will never forgive him"

Yoongi wipes his tears. He still remembers his mother's screams when their car was flipping on that road.

He still remembers how tight his mother embraced him, protecting him from any pain. The last time he remembers was him in the hands of his mother. When he woke up later, they said he was the sole survivor.

His world crashed in that instant.

It was quiet after Yoongi says the words. Jin is the one who broke up the silent, saying in his small soft voice.

"What do you feel when you woke up without them?" Jin asks.

"I don't know, it just feel so wrong. So so wrong to be alive" Yoongi replies.

"Same here. I woke up feeling the same as you but the only different is, my mother was dying. Our different is, I had time to be with her but you didn't. It must be so awful to be in that situation. I'm so sorry for your lost" Jin says.

Yoongi didn't know whether his situation was worst than Jin or not but call him everything you want, Yoongi was a little bit grateful that his parents didn't make it alive.

They said the accident was bad, it was really bad that even if his parents make it to the hospital, they will eventually die after that. Holding on means more pain to endure before they're giving up. Yoongi is a little bit, just a little bit grateful that his parents didn't need to suffer.

However, with Jin's mother, she was alive for awhile, living with her pain and dying. She suffered before leaving the world, does that make it worst? Maybe.

Yoongi knows the reason why she was holding on for as long as she could, because of her fragile son. Her son need her. With the limited time, she gave him everything she could, she always reassured Jin that it was her choice, it was her gift, her last gift and Jin should never blamed himself but Yoongi knows, Jin always blamed himself.

Just like him, Yoongi also blamed himself for whatever happened to his parents.

"I hope you're doing better now" Jin says again in his too soft of a voice.

Well, Yoongi hear it.

"I hope you're doing well and better too" Yoongi says in his mind watching the elder closing his eyes for some sleep.

...

"Does Jimin pick a fight with you on your way here?" MinAh chuckles looking at Jin's sour expression.

"It is not that" Jin says.

"Then what is the problem that makes your face looking like that? You're scared? I'm not here to torture you" MinAh replies, still laughing at Jin.

"There is this one little cat playing with Tannie this morning at the back, I wanted to touch it but they didn't let me" Jin states.

"Then they really did a great job. You have allergies Jin. It is not good for you to cross the line like that, I know it is not that severe but who knows what will happened in the future right?" MinAh replies.