25 - Conceal

...

"Why didn't you tell me?"

...

"We met, once. I remember" Jin states shorty after that, it makes Taehyung stops eating and watch him cluelessly.

"You look familiar the first time I came here, I am halfway sure that I have met you but knowing you and noona are close, I'm sure I have met you before. You were looking for noona at the hospital. I was there with her" Jin adds.

"We met? When was it? Why didn't I remember anything?" Taehyung asks back. Taehyung is sure he has never met him though.

With a nod, Jin replies,

"It was three years ago. You and Yoongi came running to noona's room asking her for something. I didn't want to interrupt your private conversation with noona so I left the room"

"Three years ago? How old are you now?" Taehyung asks.

He always knew Jin is older than him but he never knows his real age. He knew Jin is younger than MinAh obviously since he also addressed her as noona just like them.

"Twenty four" Jin replies. 

Taehyung nods.

"So why didn't you say anything to me when I first came here? The others has so much to say but you hardly says anything to me" Jin asks again.

"It's because I felt like I didn't need to, at the end of the day, they will eventually tell me what I wanted to hear from you. Truth to be told, I hate being near you, it was making my sane self triggered. You smile so much, there was time when I just couldn't stand near you at all" Taehyung admits.

"Hm, understandable. If I were you, I'll be acting the same knowing myself is the son of who took your happiness away" Jin states.

"It is different now, since things got clear, I didn't feel the same anymore" Taehyung replies after that.

"Don't lie, don't lie to yourself. I'm his son, his blood run into mine. Whatever happens, I can't change the fact that he brought me to the world  and I know there is still something in you, feeling some kind of emotions when you see me" Jin states.

Taehyung is speechless, how did he knew it? Jin is good at reading people, he knew exactly what Taehyung is thinking in his mind but still, Taehyung means his words well. He didn't feel the same emotions as before, the emotions now are different.

Taking his time, Taehyung turns his head, fix his position and eyes looking at Jin.

"Why did he threw you away?"

"Because I'm someone that he didn't want. Someone that he didn't need. Because I'm his nightmare, My existence is a mistake and because he is ashamed of me" Jin says.

"He brought you here"

"I know, but he didn't want me. Who in the world wants a child born with complication? Time was waiting for me to be expired, every single time a chance come. Like him, me too. I didn't want to be born with this illness. I never wanted to be born with it and I never asked to. Every single time I watched my mother cried, it broke me into pieces"

"I lost count of how many time I watched her hiding the tears in her eyes. Do you know how painful it is to live your life while waiting for the time to come? I do. I know how painful it is, there was time when I hope everything was cut short but there was time when I wanted to live longer, I wanted to be alive, I wanted to breath"