22 - Intuition

...

"I wanted him to know that life is worth living"

...

"So that is the reason of why you bring so much food here, we were just about to order some delivery food" Namjoon replies.

She smiles and nods at them before she turns her head watching Jin from up to toe.

"What?" Jin asks with his uninterested face.

"Are you alright? There is nothing hurt right?" MinAh asks back.

"I'm fine, don't worry" Jin replies to her question, smiling a bit reassuringly at her.

"You look slightly pale though, you aren't hiding anything from me right?" she asks again in which makes Jin bored.

He was always pale, he is always pale. Before and now, so it is not a big deal at all for him to be looking pale.

"You know I'm always like this" Jin replies, making sure MinAh sees his bored face.

"Drink more water, eat more. You are too thin" MinAh says while grabbing Jin's hand to sit down next her.

Jin let out a humming sound while he takes a sit next to her. She caresses his hair a little, like a big sister always do to their younger siblings. They watch her with Jin.

It is understandable of how she act with Jin. They did not feel jealous at all. Well, maybe a bit but they enjoy watching the two interacting with each other.

If one didn't know the relationship between MinAh and Jin, they would think that the two are couple. But the fact is, they are brother and sister.

"Hey!" Jin says, carding back his messy hair.

"You're cute-" she laughs.

Jin let out another annoyed noise to her.

"I'm going to take a shower, let's eat after that" she says again, but this time she informs everyone before walking away to the guest room there.

It only takes about twenty five minutes for her to be done and join the others setting up the table. They dinner went well with them chit chatting about some topics. MinAh plays a big role being the eldest, making sure their conversation went on smoothly.

After the dinner or more like after watching their first two and a half hour of a movie, Jin grabs MinAh's hand leading her to the backyard. Of course they bundled up before stepping out from the house. It is cold and quiet.

MinAh was wondering what is on Jin's mind when he asked her to follow him.

Call MinAh whatever you want but she did thought of maybe her other brothers still torturing the poor soul when suddenly Jin asked her to follow him. Her thought was being completely destroyed by the time she saw Jin taking out something from his pocket.

"Here" Jin says while passing a small box to her hand.

"Happy Birthday"

It is sharp at 12. She took it and eyes the box for awhile before opening the box. It is a necklace. A really simple and nice necklace. It is pretty and she likes it.

"You don't have to, thank you" she says, eyeing Jin.

"Well, technically it's your money, I just picked the design for you" Jin smiles back.

MinAh knows, the past years she's been sending Jin the money, he never once used it at all. She knows but she still send the money to Jin. MinAh chuckles at Jin's sentence, she then takes out the necklace from the box and wear it.