15 - Dusk

...

"It's fine now"

...

"With the darker sky, the stars and the moon shine brighter" Jin replies.

With the words Jin says, Namjoon looks up to the sky. Indeed, Jin is right, the stars and the moon shine brighter that night. After sometime, Jin finally sits up on the bench making some space for Namjoon if he wants to sit there.

Namjoon thanks Jin and he sits there watching the small dog in front of him still digging through the snow with his tail wiggling.

"I want to go out tomorrow" Jin says gaining the attention of Namjoon from looking at Tannie to looking at Jin.

"Wher-" Namjoon tries to say but he was cut by Jin.

"I'm not asking for permission, I just want to tell you that" Jin says again.

Namjoon nods. They never not allowed Jin go outside, if Jin asks them to, they will eventually let him.

"Where do you wanna go? I can keep you company or maybe you want Jungkook to?" Namjoon replies.

"I want to go alone" Jin says, looking at his face.

"With that leg?" Namjoon asks in disbelief.

That leg still healing, it takes at least two months to heal but now, it is only about a little more than two weeks since the incident.

"It didn't hurt anymore, don't worry I will be back fast" Jin states.

"Jungkook coul-" Namjoon tries.

"Alone, I want to go alone. No one need to follow me. I'm not running away. MinAh noona says she will get me out from here when it is the right time so I'm not running away. It just gonna take awhile and after that I will be here" Jin explains.

With how Jin avoided Namjoon's question, Namjoon could no more than to press Jin to talk. He knows he shouldn't force Jin to answer to his question or even agree with his idea.

Namjoon looks at Jin in the eyes before he eventually nods. There is something different in Jin's eyes that Namjoon couldn't tell since the first time he saw Jin. Jin is different from them all.

Apart from Hoseok, Namjoon is also good at reading people. To him, Jin was never an open book. His smile is different, his eyes is different and his joy is different. Those has it's own story to tell.

Sometimes Namjoon wonders if those eyes were screaming for help or it just something else when Jin was still in the basement room.

When Namjoon was alone with Jin in the basement room, Namjoon was never muttered anything first, instead he looked at Jin's face, his eyes and his expression.

Something is different with Jin, he is not like the people Namjoon met before. Like Jungkook, he is the mixture of them all. Jimin is quiet but when he needs to let his emotions out, he went to find someone to talk to.

Yoongi was quiet too but how Yoongi cope with everything? He wrote.

Hoseok was always the brightest out of them all, he is the mood changer and the happy pills of them. He knows his place and when he need them, he seek for them.

Taehyung was clingy, not at the bad side but at the good side. When he wants people to listen to him, he made them listen to him not matter what.

This Jin? Nothing can be read through his eyes and smiles. Namjoon wonders if Jin is like Hoseok? Behind the smiles sometimes hide the burden and the disappointment?