26 - Remain

...

"Look at me in the eyes"

...

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"He ruined her life, he ruined your-"

"Because it has nothing to do with you" she cuts before Jin could finished his sentence.

"You are you and he is him. I see a lot of different between you, in fact you two are completely different individuals. Just because he is the one who brought you to this world that does not mean it's your fault for what happened. Just because he is your father does not mean that everything happened has anything to do with you, Seokjin"

She never calls him like that. That makes it even deeper in this situation.

"I feel so ashamed to know all of these after years of knowing you, after what you did to me" Jin replies.

"Then you shouldn't." She presses her words.

"How easy for you to tell that-"

"The whole incident has nothing to do with you Jin! You shouldn't feel anything about that, he is the one who should feel bad about everything"

"Look at me, look at me in the eyes"

He did.

"Does this eyes ever tell you that I'm lying? I never blame you for what he did because you has nothing to do with what he did to me, to us. Does this eyes ever look at you that you should feel like this? No right? Because never in my mind that I would put blame on you" she states.

It makes him wants to cry even more with how much she means her words. It is so genuine and Jin is not sure whether he deserved it or not.

"He almost make her mother died in his hands, she was there at the scene"

Jin just wants to erase the whole conversation in his head. If he could turn back times, he would choose to never listen to those sentences. He feels so guilty only to know that by now after years of years being close to MinAh.

He realised that he never cares for her but she always care for him. It makes no sense at all. What does that makes him look like?

"Why don't you tell me anything, I deserve to know even a bit of it" Jin asks again, he needs an answer.

"Because I don't want you to know. I don't want you to keep that thing in your mind, I don't want you to think about it but now you know, how do I get those things out of your head?" MinAh replies.

"Noona"

There you are, his soft voice.

"Enough, go get a warm shower. I don't want you to get sick, if you get sick for doing this, I swear to god that your experience with me this time won't be good"

"B-but"

"I mean my words, Jin. Come join me for the dinner after you're done"

"Thing is going to change with us"

"Nothing is going to change anything especially not this mess. You are a brother to me no matter what and how. Things between us remain the same, you are my brother and I'm your sister. Stop questioning things"

"I love you as my brother, I will always do that. I will continue to protect you whether you like it or not. Whoever hurt you, I'm going to break them apart. You are not allowed to blame yourself over this matter, I don't want you to keep things in your head"