08 - 00:00

...

"I tried"

...

Hoseok and Jungkook know deep down Jin regret it a lot for doing that. His mother never taught him to hurt anyone. The only one person he did hurt before was his own father. But it wasn't that bad. Really. What can a seven years old kid can do to hurt adult other than kicking them in the leg? What can a teenager do to really hurt adult other than a punch?

"You're searching for something?" Hoseok asks out of a sudden.

Jin looks down, on the floor.

"Taehyung told me you were searching for something before that happened" Hoseok explains.

"He took my bracelet-" Jin replies, looking at the chain on his wrist, the same wrist that he used to wear his bracelet.

"What bracelet? Who took it?" Jungkook asks this time.

"Jimin"

It was Hoseok who replies instead of Jin. Hoseok did notice one metal bracelet in his Jimin's room before when he was calling Jimin for their dinner. At that time Jimin was starring deep at the bracelet, and Hoseok actually mention about the bracelet at that time. It was beautiful, the bracelet.

Then a notification was send to both Jungkook's and Hoseok's phone. It took them awhile to read that before leaving the room and not coming back for sometime.

It's been hours. Jin knows it's been hours since they left.

"Stay alive" the words keep repeating in his head.

Truth to say, Jin is honestly tired. Tired over the same words. He knows it's the words his mother used to say to him before but he is getting tired with it.

"You are the strongest person I've ever known in this world, you will be okay on your own. Don't look down on yourself" she said.

But Jin was never a strong person. Everyone knows about it. Yes he smiles a lot and he laughs a lot but he is not strong. He is a liar. A liar to the core, his mother knows actually about that. Her last letter to him. He read it after three months of her being gone. He read it exactly on his birthday because he was longing for her. He missed her so much. Jin did promised himself to not open the letter until he is completely okay with her being gone, but, he is her son. He was longing for her so much. His life was depended on her all this while and she is gone.

"My son, never blame yourself. It was my choice, only mine to make. My last gift for you. You've been through the worse before, you cried and hide it from me but I know, I know it well.

You never need to hide from me. I was always know. My sweet little child, I'm sorry for the life you live through. I'm so sorry for it, for everything. Your pale lips smile at me when I was having a hard time, I will forever remember every words you said to me, your smile, your laugh. You are my life, my only reason to live.

You are strong. I know you are strong, never give up my child. I will always be with you, living and alive. Never blame yourself. There is so much more for you to experience, there is the light for you everywhere. Don't be sadden for so long, I know you hate me the most but you must live.

You promised me before and I trust you with the promise you made. You must live, creating your own memories with your own family. My time has come but not yours. Never cry again, it will not hurt like before. It will be alright for you. Chase your dream, build your memories, cherish it forever.