28 - Breath

...

"Why are your hands, cold?"

...

"No, no, no"

Hoseok mutters, trembling. He is unresponsive, Jin is completely unresponsive. Tears trickling down on their face. The face is so much pale, paler than when they saw him sick.

The rising on his chest is almost nonexistent. Almost none that if one sees him, they are sure he is gone.

Hoseok tries to search for his pulse point on the wrist. He tries but he didn't get anything. There is nothing. He tries again by pressing his fingertips under Jin's jaw.

There you are, the weak pulse he's been searching for. It is weak and slow. Too weak.

"He is a-alive, we are going to take him to noona" Hoseok whispers in his shaking state to Jimin who is still crying while adding the pressure on Jin's chest.

"Hyung!" Jimin shouts towards Namjoon.

That was enough to make everything move faster. When everything is calmer than before, Jungkook takes Jin in his arms, he brought him to their car. Yoongi is driving on full speed.

He didn't care if he breaks the rules or over-speeding within the limits because all he cares now is Jin. All they care now is taking Jin to the hospital as fast as they can.

"Don't stop breathing"

The words chained to their mind over and over again.

...

MinAh is on duty for that night as what she said to the boys, what caught her off guard is, she was at the counter of the emergency room filling up her patient's data when she heard the familiar voices.

It takes her less than a second to turn her head around, searching for the voices. How broken her heart is when she saw all her brothers in bloody clothes, one figure caught her eyes.

Her knees goes weak right that instant,

"No, no, that's not it"

She shouts for help, she shouts for anyone. Even if she, herself a doctor but looking at her brothers like that, she needs help.

"W-what" the words stuck on her throat, she wanted to ask so many questions, she wanted to know everything but she knows, she will eventually waste the crucial time by asking.

"He is so cold. He is so cold!" she takes his hand into her hand, plucking up the pulse oximeter.

"B-blood"

Just awhile ago the hospital announced to all the staff that they are low on blood especially on O negative but now Jin is here, he needs the blood and

MinAh almost black out thinking of the worst. Even if they give him the blood transfusion it is still not enough.

"Hey"

"Focus on me. MinAh! Focus on me. Let me take care of him, he will be under my care. You stay here with the others"

"I promise you I will do everything in my power. You stay here"

They know the man. Hoon, MinAh's colleague as well as the team leader of her team. It's been awhile since they saw him.

"H-he need blood, w-we are low on his type" she stutters. She grips her hair in her hands, she is frustrated and couldn't seem to calm down by her own.

Hoon tells the nurse to get the file of Jin somewhere and he also didn't forget to get someone to treat Hoseok who looks like on the verge of fainting.