21 - Go On

...

"How long will it takes?"

...

"The side effect of what you did to him started to show up and I don't like it at all. I need to increase the doses of his medications. It is not a good sign. There is nothing good about the need to increase the doses. It's all the matter of the heart. How long will it able to continue through it? How long will it takes before the heart started to reject the meds?"

"He was crying telling me it hurt before and he did it again last night. That is not something very good about. I hope his heart will never reject the medication" MinAh informs Jimin without Jin.

Jimin is honestly so speechless and he didn't know what to reply, the only thing he ca do is to look at MinAh and listen to her words.

"Watch his every moves, he might be hiding the pain. He always did that before so there is always a possibility he will do that again" MinAh says.

Jimin nods. They are all murderers, but for this time, if anything happened to Jin, it will be their worst pain of killing someone. Slow and painful death is what they didn't do.

Yes, they killed but they didn't tortured their victims that much, a clear shot through the heart or something like that so that their victims died in that instant. They didn't left their victims bleeding a little by little till death claimed them.

"He is stronger, he will pull through" Jimin unconsciously says in his small and soft tone in which MinAh heard that.

"He's been holding for so long, I'm afraid that this time it will be his breaking point and we could do nothing more to help him" MinAh replies shortly after that.

...

Jin avoided them. Since Jin went back to their safe place from his hospital check up about a week and a half or maybe more than that, Jin has been avoiding them. They know and they noticed it. Jin is avoiding them for sure.

Jimin couldn't blame Jin for that. If he is in Jin's place, he would probably do the same or even worst. Taehyung couldn't stay in place as he is uneasy with the sudden change with Jin.

He asked Jimin of what happened and Jimin told them all about his and Jin's conversation that day. He also isn't forgetting about what MinAh told him before. They become more alert watching Jin in silent.

But still, with Jin avoiding them all, he did give them a smile once in awhile.

One night. All hell break loose, his throat is itching and screaming for water as he woke up by that in the middle of the night. The house is almost empty. Some of the members are not there as they are out of the town, running some errands or whatever.

There you are, Jin went downstairs straight to the kitchen only to hear a soft sobbing sound and saw a  figure crying in silent without any lights on at the corner of the kitchen. He looks so vulnerable, so so vulnerable that Jin didn't even think twice before he enveloping the crying man in his arms, providing some sort of calm and warm to him.

He is still crying in his arms. By hearing the sobbing sound alone, Jin knows that the crying man is tired and there are a lot of things in his mind. What is it? Jin never knows. All of them are broken soul with different stories to tell. The pain, the memories becomes nightmares to them.

In between comforting the crying man, Jin managed to grab some water, giving Jimin instead of himself. Of course the latter didn't take it. He is too busy crying himself out, pouring his pain.