05 - Blue Descry

...

"Stupid"

...

"Lick it, if you want the water." Jungkook says with so much fun.

There is something in Jungkook that feels like it is not right to do that but he didn't care. He watches Jin with much amusement, waiting to see Jin's action other than crying like a pathetic man he is.

Jungkook walks away to the small couch at the corner of the room. He lays on the couch waiting to see what Jin will do.

Well, Jungkook hates to wait. Waiting for something makes him sleepy. He's been watching Jin for some minutes and his eyes started to shut without him noticing it.

He was on his way entering his dreamland when he woke up, in shock. He really fell asleep. When he woke up, of course the first thing he did was to check his phone.

He always sets up his phone on silent, maybe there is something coming up and because of that he always checks his phone the first thing he wakes up.

Once he brought his phone to his eyes, there was no notification from anyone. He shuts the phone and sets it on his stomach before his eyes wander aimlessly.

Right, he is still in the basement room. His eyes caught the scene. A very unthinkable and sad scene.

That man, Jin really licks the water from the dirty floor. How long has he been doing that? Honestly Jungkook has no idea but he feels guilty for some reason.

Looking at the trace of tears on Jin's cheek together with his action licking the water, it is painful to watch.

His mother never taught him to become like this. He is becoming a monster by himself. He is losing his root. Right away, Jungkook sets his legs on the floor walking in a rush near Jin. He pushed Jin's shoulders away and that, making Jin lean on the wall.

"Fucking stupid."

Jin hears exactly what Jungkook says. With a tiny cloth in Jungkook's hand, he wipes away the small puddle of water. Jin was dazed. He is desperate for water, he is lightheaded probably because of dehydration and he didn't care what people think about him licking the water from the floor.

What Jin didn't expect is, the mouth of the glass is touching his mouth. He desperately drinks the water without thinking.

"You are not a dog ,are you? I didn't expect you would really do that. Stupid." Jungkook says while helping him drink the water.

Was this man in front of him bipolar or what? Jin is honestly confused.

"Stop crying!" Jungkook shouts.

Well, Jin himself didn't even realise that he was crying. He didn't realize the tears falling from his eyes.

And right after he finished drinking the water, Jungkook loosens up the chain on one of his hands for Jin to move better, grabbing the food.

Before Jin could think of anything, Jungkook already left the room. Well, of course Jin didn't think of thanking him, but yeah. He quietly pulls the tray of food closer to him and eats the food.

It's been probably two days since he got there, well, more so since he got dragged there.

Jin couldn't help but feel suffocated in there. Really suffocated with him being chained up to the wall, nowhere to move. That Jimin guy didn't come in since the last time he was dragged out of the room by Hoseok.

Well, probably he was banned from entering the room or otherwise Jin will now be dead for sure.

Jin wonders when they will finally let him take a shower. Ouh, the tallest guy, he is the only one who didn't step into the room unlike the others.