11 - Rue

...

"You have to wake up soon so that I can apologise"

...

"You are weakling" the man spits out.

"And you are the worse. You are not only a trash, but you are a total scum. You know he needs treatment, you know your own son was dying and blocked all the way to that. He was dying to live and you? I know you love her. I see you at her rest place but why can't you love your own son? You brought him to the world" Hoseok continues.

If anything, Hoseok is good at word.

"Why can't you love him the same way you love her? Is your ego that big? All of her life, she was giving her all to keep your son alive but you blocked everything. I know you know damn well that she loved her son. She picked him rather than you because you deserve to be alone, you deserve a lonely death" Hoseok adds.

The man let out some soft chuckles.

"I didn't ask for him to be born. Certainly I didn't asked him to be born with that illness" the man replies.

"SO DO YOU THINK HE ASKED FOR IT?" Jungkook shouts, losing his patience.

"Do you think he wanted to be born with that illness? Do you really think he asked to be born much less as your son? No, he didn't. You portrayed and sell yourself on the media as the upright man, dignity above all but you're completely the opposite"

"You killed innocents. You killed our family, you  tried to kill your own son. How low could you go? I'm surprise you go low every time something happened" Namjoon adds

"I didn't killed your family. It was an accident" he defends himself.

As if seven different situations were 'an accident.

Jimin was boiling with anger. This man tried to lie to them? Jimin, he saw how his parents was being killed. He was there. He saw everything. Taehyung grabs Jimin's hand in his hand, softly comforting him without words.

"Watch us destroy everything you've built this far. Watch us." Namjoon replies.

That was their last words to the man before they left the man alone. If he values his reputation the most then destroying everything he has built is going to make him suffer. He needs to suffer before they kill him.

...

"Noona" Namjoon calls MinAh.

"If this is about transferring Jin to your house again, my answer is still a no" MinAh cuts.

"You need to" Namjoon says.

"And why would I? Certainly there is no reason for me to agree with you" MinAh replies.

"He is after him" Namjoon replies.

MinAh stops whatever she is currently doing, almost drops her phone, eyes becoming wider. She is speechless.

"You need to transfer him to our house. There are everything he needs in there. His father is after him. As you said, you wanted to protect him then transfer him to our house" Namjoon adds.

"I don't understand. Why did he tries so hard to kill his own blood? I just don't understand at all. All these years he's been doing nothing but to let Jin and his mother suffered. He threw him away, there is nothing for him and his son. They cut contact since Jin was small, I just don't get it. He is a psycho" MinAh says.

"Just please transfer him to our house. We will protect him. I won't let myself and the others hurt him anymore" Namjoon replies.

MinAh keeps herself being silence.