30 - Bonus Chapter : White Roses

...

"It's getting harder"

...

Jin is battling with inner self whether to come in or not. But, he is already there, in front of the building so should he enter the building?

If he were to enter the building then what would he says when they meet? Aren't things awkward? Honestly Jin himself is not sure of why he decided to come here.

He was visiting his mother awhile ago but then his mind decided to brought him there so here he is, standing in front of the building.

Maybe, just maybe for this once he should enter. It is not like anything bad will happen, the place is guarded by the others so there's no way he is going to get injured if something not nice decided to happen.

Taking a deep breath, he enters the building ignoring the things on his mind. At least he could try.

He waits patiently, waiting for the man to come. Within a few minutes, the police brought the man, they seated in front of each other, Jin eyes didn't meet the man's eyes yet but the man, the first time he noticed him, he never change the direction of his eyes from Jin.

It took a whole minute for Jin to finally look up from the ground, eyeing the man, the face and the eyes. He looks decent.

"H-hey"

Oh wow, what makes him to stutter though? It is not like he is here for trouble or anything. He just feels like he need to be there at least for once.

"What are you doing here?"

There you are, the voice that has been years since Jin last heard it. Still in his father's voice, there is the cold and strict tone to it. Maybe his father was never the warm type of a person.

Well, at least his mother was. So, the man asks him a question but what should he replies? It is not like Jin has any solid reason to be here. He didn't think enough before he went here.

"I j-just"

Can his brain stop making him looks like he is scared of the man? Jin is never scared with the man, never before, never now.

Maybe it is because thing is awkward that he didn't seem to calm down like a decent human talking to another human.

"So have you visited her? It's her birthday" his father started their awkward conversation.

"I was from there" Jin replies.

Maybe the hatred between them is too big that even if they are no longer has anything to each other that still they are awkward to the core. Words exchange by words.

"Can you do me a favour? Buy her white roses for me, she likes white" he says.

Of course Jin knows she likes white. After the man finished his words, Jin looks into his eyes for a few seconds before he pulls out a piece of paper. It looks old but still in perfect condition. Jin slowly passes the paper to his father.

It's from his mother, he found it when he was at home, flipping through his mother's photo albums. When his father was about to take the paper in his hand, his eyes just accidentally saw the bracelet that was once used to be wear by her.

Of course he knew the bracelet, since the first time he met her, she already wore the bracelet. Somehow, a spark on his mind came. He remembers seeing the ring he gave to her in the hand of MinAh years ago.

He never get the answer he was looking for at that time so maybe, maybe today Moonsik could get the answer?

"Where do you get the ring?" Moonsik eyes change from looking at the paper in his hand, to looking at Jin's eyes.