24 - Memory Lane

...

"We met, once"

...

It's a letter for him.

Jin's mother never thought him to invaded her or even anyone's property so Jin knows damn well of not to open that letter whatever cause it is. The letter must be for him. Did she left him a letter before she-

Jin could never mutter the word. It is pass midnight when Jin decided to walk out from his home. He is not planning to sleep there as he feels empty in the house. At least at Bangtan's place, he can hear some noise.

But before Jin went back to their house, he went to the cemetery again, just because he wants to.

He sits there for awhile just eyeing his mother's name. He smiles.

"I find your letter, You taught me not to invade anyone's property so I didn't open it. I'm curious but I know I shouldn't open it. It feels like I need to give that letter to him, should I?" Jin says in his soft voice alone.

There is no one there especially not that late at night.

"I will leave it here, he's been visiting you for awhile" Jin adds while pulling out the letter from his pocket. He sets it there securely so that it will not flew away.

"I'm going to go home and sleep. I will visit you again. Oh! Noona found someone she loves, I saw it in her eyes" Jin chuckles.

And he looks at his mother's name again for awhile before he walks away.

It's true to what he's been thinking. The man did come to his mother's rest place. Of course after Jin left. Shortly after he left, that man was there.

He was surprised seeing a piece of envelope there. His name is on it and he recognised the writing straight away. It was hers. He knew her writing so well, by a first glance he can confirm it, the letter was hers to him.

There is no one other that his son who left it there. He knew Jin always come here whenever he wants and that's almost everyday. He paid people to watch over him, he received report of where Jin was going.

Other than that, there is no one but Jin has her belongings. It is only Jin and no one else. He took the letter in his hand gently as if it is a broken glass. He didn't open the letter there but instead, he sits there.

Just being there and forget about everything else. Old memories flashing back, he took his time following the memory lane in his head.

Her soft laugh was playing in his head, her beautiful eyes was breathtaking, her warm smiles and everything. What could be wrong with them? It's his own fault but never in his entire life he could overcome his ego.

It is hard to overcome that. Being born and raised like that makes it harder for him to change but who could he blames?

It's been years since he saw him. It's been four years since he last saw him with his own two eyes. It is breaking him apart seeing him having the same eyes as her.

His eyes is the exact copy of her eyes. Of course he is her son after all. Jin's face did have a little bit of her features but his eyes. His eyes is just like hers but it looks tired. He knows and he could tell.

It is from the illness, he knew it.

A long tired sigh was out from his mouth, he closes his eyes thinking about something before finally he blinks his eyes open and left the cemetery. Once he reached his home, after changing into comfortable clothes, he went to his study room, sitting at the table with the letter set on the table under the table light there.