drunk and in love

ANTHONY KIEDIS

lacey laughed loudly as Anthony grinned downed at her from on top of the table, his hand clutching onto a now empty bottle of vodka.

"do you think I'm sexy lacey?!" he shouted down to her with a large smirk as he swung his hips to the song that was playing loudly .

lacey shook her head embarrassed as the people next to her giggled , and she sent a look over to flea pleadingly.

he was beyond drunk and had made it his mission to annoy her tonight and the only time she had been able to escape was to go to the toilet ,

only to return to Anthony dancing on top of the table without his shirt.

"come on Anthony!" she exclaimed loudly shaking her head as she pushed through the small gathering crowd to get to him .

he only grinned at her , tossing his hair over his shoulder

" are you coming up here with me?!" he shouted excitedly as he looked down at her.

lacey winced as he wobbled on the table , her hand shooting out in front of her scared that he was going to fall .

the last thing they needed was him leaving in a stretcher because he had drunkenly fell off the table ,

what kind of friend would she be to let that happen?

"no i'm not ." she said causing him to pout at her

"come on ant , get down !" she called up to him worried as the table wobbled again .

he shook his head and pointed his finger at her

" will you carry me?" he slurred with a smirk , holding his arms out for her .

lacey looked at him with wide eyes before laughing

"hell no! i can't carry you , you're too heavy!" she exclaimed struggling to contain her giggles.

she looked over at flea next to her who was in hysterics as he looked down at her in betrayal 

"are you calling me fat ?!" he gasped offended,  suddenly covering his chest with his hands .

lacey groaned before rolling her eyes

"no I'm not , you either get down or I'm leaving!" she announced to him firmly.

Anthony squinted at her trying to decided if she was being serious or not before hurriedly jumping down as she took a step back.

lacey jumped as he threw himself at her like a child , wrapping his arms around her neck leaning all his weight onto her.