the wedding ~ part 3

PART 3

cherrie walked out of the dress shop sniffling to herself , wiping away the tears from her eyes at the sight of her best friend In her wedding dress had just made it all so real.

Lisa was getting married and the dress she had chosen was just so beautiful that it actually brought the stone cold rock star to tears.

alongside the feeling of happiness for lisa came the feeling of loneliness that left a bitter taste in her mouth .

she was never going to have that , someone who wanted to marry her because they were so in love with her and never wanted to be without them ,

she was ashamed for feeling a slither of jealously  as lisa twirled around in her princess style dress , rambling on and on about how good lars treated her.

about how he had surprised her with a bubble bath and bottle of champagne last night just because he could.

Cherrie secretly longed for someone to treat her like that ,

but instead all she got out of trying to find love was a long string of ex boyfriends and a bad reputation .

the media had even labelled her a Hollywood whore , whatever that meant.

she had admittedly been in a lot of relationships , not that she would even call them that .

they were more like  hook-ups gone wrong.

she would try to find a spark or some sort of feeling with them only to get bored after a few weeks , and she wasn't cruel enough to drag them along so she was honest and broke up with them .

but apparently that didn't sit well with them because they had accused her of all sorts of shit and slandered her to the press any chance they got.

she hated it , but most of all she hated how much it was bothering her.

she had never really let it get to her before , instead choosing to move on to the next guy and the next one after that .

but seeing lisa so happy and so in love had stirred something within her and hose wasn't sure she liked it.

as she crossed the road she spotted james leaning against his car dressed in a pair of ripped black jeans and no suprise there , his motorhead shirt.

his eyebrow raising as he saw her tearstained face , her mascara having no doubt ran down her face leaving a mark .

"jesus Christ , you looking terrifying." he said bluntly with a smirk as he leaned off the car to look at her , curious to why she had been crying.

cherrie glared back at him in annoyance

"thank you , that's just what's every girl wants to hear ." she spat before pulling the door open and climbing in , aggressively slamming it shut behind her.