Epilogue: The Last Jedi

Rey's POV:

I sit in the falcon and stop the lightspeed once out radar lets us know we are close to our destination. I look through the rearview window of the falcon and notice a large blue planet ahead of us. This should be it.

We get inside the atmosphere and pass through some thick white clouds and the first thing I see is the endless blue ocean dotted with beautiful mountainous black rocks. Each island filled with countless green trees.

All of this I've seen before in my dreams. This ocean I've dreamed about it my whole life. The place is real and it was probably calling to me this whole time.

Chewie looks at me and growls indicating which island is the one we need to land on and I start preparing the ship for the landing.

Once we landed on one of the islands I walk out Chewie and R2 who also came with us following behind me but not leaving the falcon ramp. It's time for me to go and fulfill what Leia asked me to.

I start walking and turn around taking a look at the falcon from a distance and see the white and blue droid starts shaking side to side excitedly as it beeps in the distance. I smile to myself and keep going on my journey.

I strap my staff in my back and keep walking when suddenly I reach some stone steps that look as if they were on the island for hundreds of years. I start walking up the stairs a long path ahead of me but I don't mind it at all. I am determined to find Master Luke Skywalker.

I finally reach a clearing with small primitive stone structures and I start walking past them not seeing anyone around. I stop abruptly sensing a presence and I turn around slowly noticing a man wearing a cloak and robe standing around forty feet away from me.

I stare at him from a far as he turns around and removes his hood revealing a man with white hair and beard he is old but seems as if he has been through a lot.

He looks back at me kindness in his eyes but I can tell there is something tortured too. I wonder if he knew I would be here. Probably yes.

I stand there and take out the lightsaber that once belonged to him and his father before him and hold it out to his direction. This is it, Luke Skywalker. The galaxy's only hope and...

The Last Jedi.