chapter 30

"No you don't. You don't deserve my emotional torment. If you think you do then give me a good reason why. But you deserve happiness. Because so far you've saved my life in more ways than you think. Even today you've done it more than you think. I can't live without you. And I don't want someone in my life who is always a downer. I want someone who has happiness and joy not sadness and anger." I say.

Tyler lays his head on the floor and closes his eyes. He lets out a sigh. "My past." He whispers so quietly I think I imagined it.

I slide off his stomach and sit cross legged beside him. He turns his head to me and opens his eyes. "Why worry about the past if you have a future?"

He gives me a smirk. "Who made you inspirational?"

I smirk. "When some acts stupid I need to tell them something. It all depends on how much I like them and I like you. A lot."

He quickly wraps his arms around me and pulls me flush against him. I rest my hands on his chest and feel a blush creep up.

"Well I like you a lot too. I guess it would be called love but I don't know if you know what that means." He says playfully.

I smack him playfully on the chest and he laughs. Then I frown.

"I don't want you to be depressed. Nothing that has happened since you've gotten here gives you the right. Except almost dieing but that's not an excuse."

"Almost died you say? Well I have full right to be depressed now! I can die any moment now!" He closed his eyes and rests his head on the floor.

I stand up to leave. If he wants to die lets see him survive without me for a long time. Not able to see, touch or hear me unless it is screams. No that would make me be miserable. But I can handle it. He needs to learn. People learn from their mistakes. Hopefully he will too.

"Where are you going?" He asks, sitting up.

I grin. "To make you die!" I bolt towards the door.

"Damn it! Get back here!" He stands up and starts running towards me.

I open the door and shut it behind me. I bolt down the hall and slide into the kitchen. I hear him following me and I grin.

"Get back here! I'm too handsome to die!" He yells at me.

I let out a laugh. "You wish!" I yell back.

I make a turn into the livingroom and turn a right and head out the front door. I run across the rocks and hear him behind me.

"Come here, my princess." He says from, I swear, right behind me.

Don't look behind you. Don't look behind you. Everyone who does always regrets it.

I make a sharp turn to the backyard and I see him stumble out of the corner of my eyes. I laugh and stop to catch my breath. He fixes himself and runs after me again. I bolt towards the back yard and run into a dozen other people. Most of them are girls my age but the others are guys a little older than me.

I take a step back out of reflex and run into a slowing down Tyler. He looks in front of me and sees the people. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Look at her. Doesn't she know how to dress?" One of the girls sneers at me. She has brown hair and a supermodel body. I bet she is a slut.

Where did that thought come from?! I'm not like that! Oh my god! I'm not like that one bit!

My eyebrows furrow together. "Who are you?"

"Bianca. Why are you here?" She says snapping a peice of gum.

"I live here." I state.

She looks behind me and sees Tyler. Her eyes instantly light up.