chapter 44

"Luna, you will need stitches and well a few shots. I don't know what you were shot with." The pack doctor says to me.

"I'm not a Luna." I tell him.

Tyler carried me to doctor's office and sat me on the bed. The doctor immediately ran it and noticed who I was. I look exactly like my dad except for my hair and me being female.

"Miss Woods, I need to know what you were shot with." The doctor corrects himself.

"I was shot with a bullet." I say with a small smirk.

"Well thats obvious, but what was the bullet made of?" The doctor says with a sigh.

"I don't know, what was it made of?"

"That's what I'm asking you, Miss Woods."

"Ask him." I point to Tyler who is standing by the wall. I motion him to walk towards me and he does. He stops right beside me and grabs my hand in his.

"Silver and wood." Tyler says. "That's what the bullet is made of."

"Silver?" Doc says with a brow raised. "My god girl what are you?"

"I don't know exactly." I say.

"Human and wolf." Tyler chimes in.

I turn and glare at him. "Thanks for the explaining mom. Oh! Speaking of mom! Have you seen her since we got back?"

Tyler tenses and shifts uncomfortably. "No. Why?"

"Just wanna talk with her." I say turning back towards the doctor. He is walking towards me with a tray full of shots and other tools. I gulp down the saliva that appeared.

"T-tyler." I say tugging his hand. He looks to the tray and growls.

"I won't harm her, just fixing her." Doctor says quickly. "She needs to get a tetanus shot in case it was dirty or rusty an-"

"Nononono!" I say shaking my head. One thing I hate the most. Shots. Everything else I can handle but these hurt like a bitch.

"Miss Woods. Please just listen." Doctor says.

I continue to shake my head. "Nope!"

"Come on, Luna. It's a few shots. I'll be right here for you just like when you had to get stitches." Tyler says sitting behind me and placing his head on my shoulder.

I sigh. "Fine. But hurry up. I hate these things more than anything."

The doctor nods and quickly gets me ready for my shots. I close my eyes tightly and grab one of Tyler's hands. He gives it a reassuring squeeze and places a unsuspecting kiss on my neck which makes me gasp. My eyes flash open to see him and that's when the doctor decides to stab with the the damn needle.

I let out a yelp and Tyler's grip on my hand tightens. I want to pull the needle out so badly. To have the pain just go away. The doctor pulls it out and goes to grab another.

I turn my head to face Tyler. "You kissed my neck."

"Yes, I did." He says with a cocky smile.

"Don't get too co-ow!" I say glaring at the doctor who stabbed me again with a different needle earning a glare from me.

"Sorry? Say that again?" He gives me an innocent smile.

"Don't get cocky on me, boy." I say and feel the doctor pull out the needle. "How many fucking shots are you going to give me?"

"Four, give or take. I need to see your wound to know if you need more." The doctor responds.

"Ugh!" I say and lay my head on Tyler's shoulder. He chuckles and rubs his hand up and down my arm,  sending sparks through my body. I feel another prick on my arm.