chapter 41

I feel ruff rope on my wrists and ankles, tape over my mouth and fabric over my arms. Then pain hits me and it hits me hard. I groan and open my eyes. I was shot. How the hell am I still alive after loosing so much blood? Let alone conscious?

"Look the princess is awake." Someone says mockingly. I shake my head but everything is still blurry.

"Summer!" Nate yells from my left. I turn my head and see his cuffed to a wall. His wrists are all red and he looks like he got his ass kicked and served to him. I move my hands under me carefully and pull off my tape from my mouth. I bite back a scream, barely. Oh my god it hurts too much to do that.

"Wait! She's awake?" I hear Jack ask. "I thought she was dead!"

"Love you too you ass!" I yell to him.

"Well that is half of his name." Nate says.

I laugh and immediately regret it. I groan in pain again.

"Luna?" Tyler says hesitantly.

I turn to my right and see Tyler chained up like Nate. He doesn't look as bad as Nate does though.

I go to untie my ropes around my feet.

"Don't do that! I was nice enough to not tie you up like your friends." Amelia says walking towards my cell.

I finish up unwrapping the rope from my feet and stand up shakily. I use the bars to stay upright. She unlocks the door. "Well thats your dumbass fault."

Amelia sighs. "Never listens. This is why I don't want children."

"So does that mean you didn't kill Tiffany?" I ask.

"I got sick of her. Spoiled brat was all she is. Fun when she was young but now she is annoying." Amelia grabs a shiny knife.

Silver.

She knows they are wolves!

But she tied me up in rope? Is she that stupid?

Amelia walks up to me and puts the knife under my chin. She lifts my chin with the knife.

"So you aren't allergic to silver? Then you mustn't be like these guys then." She says.

"Your right I'm not." I take a step back quickly and kick her in the stomach. I muffle a whine. She drops the knife and falls to the floor holding her stomach. The men rush towards me but I grab the knife and hold it in front of me and they freeze. I cut the rope and rub my wrists. No torso movements. Or any movements. It hurts too badly and my vision worsens.

"And ouch. Rope hurts like hell." I say looking at my ankles.

"Drop the knife!" Someone commands me. I look up and see a woman holding my staff which is now open to the bow with the arrow notched.

"Now? Like right now? Right here? This second or later or what?" I ask, hoping to get on their nerves.

"Yes! Now!" She says pulling the arrow back.

"Okay!"  I throw the knife down and it hits Amelia in the neck. Amelia spasms and become relaxed. Forever.

The girl screams. "Y-you killed her!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. Not the first time I've killed. Nor will it be the last."  I walk up to the girl and grab my bow and arrow. I don't feel my leg holster anymore so I know it was taken off. Same with my belt over my stomach. She girl hides in a corner and mumbles to herself. I threaten the guys with the arrow. A few run off.

"Weren't you about to just shot me?" I ask her while rubbing my wrists.

"N-no. I was j-just trying to be brave."