What if you find the Bible?

Season 1, episode 3

*~* 

Lassie: What in the hell is going on here?

Shawn: I just dropped by to say hello. Guys, this is head detective, Carlton Lassiter, and his lovely new partner, Juliet O'Hara. His last one turned out to be his girlfriend, so she was transferred. I'll let you decide for yourselves. 

Lassie: Shall we?

Shawn: Sure.

*Lassie pulls him by his arm*

Shawn: If this is some sort of hazing ritual where we're going to end up naked in a river somewhere, I'll need to arrange for a ride home.

*Lassie throws Shawn against a wall*

Lassie: Listen to me, Spencer. The department's reputation is on the line with this one. If I catch you anywhere near this case, I will throw every book I can find at you.

Shawn: What if you find the bible? You gonna throw that, too? Seems a little sacrilegious, don't you think?

NEW SCENE

Lassie: Why is it that the attorney general has to call me wondering why some civilian is wandering around, grilling his entire family?

Shawn: Wait a second. The attorney general has your number? What, are you guys tight? Give it up, what's the story?

Lassie: He also told me to keep you out of here by any means necessary. Which opens up an entire world of exciting possibilities for me personally. 

Shawn: Ow! Aah! 

*Shawn stumbles to the kitchen*

Shawn: Aah! Gus! Oh! Oh, it's too much!

*Shawn knocks into a cart*

*Lassie takes out his gun*

Jules: You're not going to shoot him, are you?!

Lassie: I haven't decided.

Shawn: Oh, my ear! Gus, my ear!

Lassie: Oh, for the love of Mike!

*Lassie pushes Shawn against a counter*

Lassie: You're not going to escape, so will you just give up? 

*Shawn struggles*

Lassie: Give it up!

*Shawn puts a rag over Lassie's eyes*

Shawn: Check the dumbwaiter! Check the dumbwaiter! Detective O'Hara!!

*Lassie grabs Shawn's leg*

*Jules opens dumbwaiter* 

*The dudes body falls into her arms*

Jules: Oh, my—