I rule!

Season 8 episode 7

*~*

Lassie: Alright, I love you so much. I need you to focus on our future. Think about us in our new house. 

Marlowe: You go to hell!!!

Lassie: Okey doke. 

Shawn: Wait a minute. Who did you sell the house to?

Henry: Shawn, this really isn't the time. 

Shawn: Okay, did you or did you not sell my room to Lassie?

Henry: Yes, yes, yes, yes, I did! I did, but he gave me 30,000 more than I would have accepted. 

Lassie: 30,000?!

Henry: Yes, Shawn. I sold the house. I'm moving on. And it's time for you to accept that. 

*Shawn whimpers and starts crying*

Henry: Are you crying?

Shawn: Yes. But not because of you. I think Marlowe's breaking all the little, tiny bones in my hand.

NEW SCENE

Henry: I just hope that kid enjoys this room as much as you did.

Shawn: I don't. I hope she enjoys it even more. I hope they let her do all the stuff that you didn't let me do, like jump on the bed, climb out the window. 

Henry: I think maybe it's time to let that go.

*Henry leaves*

Shawn: No, it's not. 

*Shawn jumps on his bed*

Shawn: What do you think of that, papa-rito? Huh? I rule!

*Shawn falls backwards and puts a giant hole in the wall, breaking it*

Henry: That better not be what I think it is, Shawn! Shawn, what are you doing up there?! Do not make me come up there! Shawn!

*Shawn climbs out the window*

Shawn: I rule.

Henry: All right. 

*Henry comes up and sees that Shawn isn't there*

Henry: Shawn!!