I don't know what a Mexican Standoff is

Season 7 episode 1

*~*

*Shawn has a gun pointed at Jerry*

Jerry: Now thinks about this, Shawn. I've got a lot of money. 

Shawn: Trust me, Jerry, you'll need every penny. Dirty cops are all the rage at Lompoc. 

*Julian puts a gun to Shawn's neck*

Julian: That's enough of that.

*Shawn laughs*

Shawn: Julian. I'll be damned. This is the second Mexican Standoff I've been apart of today. 

Julian: I'm not sure you know the proper meaning of that term. Drop it.

*Shawn drops his gun from Jerry's neck and Julian takes it, still pointing his gun at Shawn's neck*

Julian: You're making things very difficult for me lately. I'm a very busy man. 

Shawn: Oh, I know. You've got donors to defraud and wars to worsen and kittens to drown. All while moving your operations to, uh, Angola. 

Julian: Yes. I found their government to be a bit friendlier to people in my line of work. 

Shawn: Yeah, well, unless you're leaving in the next hour, you're still totally screwed. I'm betting there's a team of FBI agents headed here right now. 

Julian: Really? Did you tip them off?

Shawn: No. But I know who did. 

Julian: Does he look like that guy?

*Shawn looks over and sees a dude tied outside*

Julian: I'm afraid the calvary isn't coming. 

Shawn: You're right. I don't know what a Mexican Standoff is. 

*Shawn kicks him*