My god, that was so hot

Season 3, episode 4

Three different scenes from one episode! This episode is my favorite :)

*~*

*Shawn making weird faces in the two sided mirror thingy*

Jules: Why do I feel like he can see us?

Lassie: No, it's impossible. He can't see or hear a thing.

*Shawn follows Lassie's finger*

Lassie: That's just weird.

NEW SCENE

Lassie: Alright, Spencer, tell the chief what you just told us.

Shawn: Alright, Chief, here it goes. We're so hungry. I can't get the burrito place on Cota Street out of my mind. They're open late. Gus, childrens burrito, no sauce. Dad, I know you're a fan of the carne asada.

Vick: Alright, Mr. Spencer, let me be frank.

Shawn: As long as I can be Dean and Gus can be Sammy.

Gus: Why do I have to be Sammy?

Shawn: Fine. Dad's Sammy. That makes you Joey Bishop. Is that what you really want? You want to be Joey Bishop?

Jules: Shawn.

Shawn: I'm sorry, Jules. How often does someone set you up with 'let me be frank'?

*Jules hits the table*

Jules: Shawn!

Jules: Don't forget that you are in a lot of trouble here. And I am probably the only person in this room that cares to get you out of it. Now, it's 2:30 in the morning. We've been here for hours. Enough with the jokes, stop delaying, and tell us what we want to hear!

*Silence*

Shawn: My god, that was so hot.

NEW SCENE

*Shawn and Gus put their hands up*

Mark: Dammit, you gave him the gold, didn't you?

Andres: Hey, that's my gold!

Mark: Who the hell are you?

*Points guns at each other*

Shawn: If there was doves flying around, we'd be in a John Woo movie. 

Mark: Son of a b*tch!

Andres: I'm going to kill Jack!

Mark: What, you know Jack?

Andres: He was my partner.

Mark: He was my partner.

Shawn: Uh, technically, Iron Giant Guy, he was all of our partners. And the guy who answers the phone at Fu's Palace. 

Gus: And the guy at the muffler shop.

Shawn: Good catch, Gus. Look, fellas, we're just gonna roll on out if that's cool, let you settle your business here.

*Shawn and Gus back up*

*They all point their guns at Shawn and Gus*

Mark: Not so fast. Why don't we just take the nephew here and ransom his ass for the gold?

Andres: We have no other choice.

Shawn: No, no, no, no, no. You- you always have a choice. You could ransom Gus' ass. You could swirl it up. You could ransom half my ass and half his ass.