{ 1 }

{ J u s t i n }

"I can't do this anymore." I tell Steph.
"What?! Justin! We've had nearly two good years, you don't want to throw that away, do you?" She asks, hurt in her eyes.
"Look, I don't want to hurt you, but we fight a lot and I think it would be better if we moved on, I'm sorry Steph."
"Fine. Leave me. I don't care." She folds her arms over her chest.
"Don't get me wrong, but Steph you're very pretty and I'm sure there's guys that will love you, but I think we lost it a little. I'm not blaming you, it's both of us."
"There's someone else. Isn't there?! You cheating little-"
"There is no one else! I think it would be best if we ended it, that's all. I'm sorry. I told you." She shrugs, removing her arms from her chest and slips into her heels.
Steph was a model, I don't even know how we met, but we didn't go. It was clear. She couldn't get over that.
We both had temptation. We both cheated on each other. I don't know who first, but it happened. I wasn't going to apologise.
She slams the door behind her and I sigh, not a bad one. A sigh of relief.
I'm free!
Me: Hey Kell, I finally broke up with Steph. I've never felt better!
Kellin: Good! About time! There's so many other girls and you were complete opposites.
Me: I know.
She always brought me down. It was always about her.
She's the past. She won't come into my life. She can't come into my life.
Simple.

{ M a s o n }

"Ahhhh!" Natalie squeals and keeps looking at her phone. Lili looks over her shoulder and squeals too.
"What is it now ladies?" I ask and look up from my own phone, knowing they're probably fangirling.
"Justin Hills!" Nat swoons. I put a forkful of he chicken salad into my mouth. "He broke up with his slut." I swear I nearly choked.
"You're so judgemental." I laugh.
"You would be too. Look at him!" Nat thrusts her phone into my face, it takes a moment to adjust but I get used to it. Lili is laughing silently.
"Yeah. He's cute." I shrug. Lie. He was hot. Whoever he was. "Still, he's what, 26? You're 18 still, sucker." I laugh.
I tease her about it all the time, Lili does too.
My name is Mason Giovanna Staplynn, I'm 19 years old and I live in boring Cali.
I have blonde and blue hair, I refuse to dye all of it, I like the blonde.
I'm a gifted person, I can sing, dance and I'm artistic. I don't know where I get it from, everyone else in my family is academically smart. I'm just different. I always have been.
"He's 23 actually." Lili corrects me.
"Sorry." I smirk. "Listen ladies, I'd love to stay and chat, but while you take math, I will be doing dance. I'll see you after school, no doubt." They wave as I grab my bag, slinging it onto my shoulder and heading inside to the dance studio on ground floor. I love last lesson on a Friday, I get the studio to myself and I do what I want. Heaven. I change in the corner, replacing my skinny jeans for yoga pants that go to my knees. It looks cute with my long dark green shirt that flows down to the tops of my thighs.
My teacher, Miss K, comes in. "Show me then." She smiles.
She knows I've been working hard on an energetic piece to All Time Low's 'For Baltimore.' I love it so much and I means a lot to me.
*
"Nice one Mason, you've been working really hard. It was stunning, all I'd hoped for and more." Miss K smiles. "I'll let you go early, since you did a good job." She always does this. I put my jeans in my bag and slip my black converse back on.
"Thanks Miss, I'll see you Monday." I run out of the class, my bag swinging behind me and sit in my car, waiting for the girls with my door open.
"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Lili yells and throws herself in the seat next to me. "Alright." She smiles and puts her belt on. Tara finally makes it and sits in the back.
"Let's go!"
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The girl on the side is Mason (:
So This is the first chapter of 'Feel.' It's a Justin Hills fanfiction. Sorry it's short.
Thanks to findinghope4you for encouraging me to write this, helping me think of Mason herself, choosing who would be the perfect Mason Giovanna and for being a good friend.
Lili is based on her and she's awesome! Go check her out please!
And I'm pleased with the cover on this! I made it myself.
An update soon! Bye!
Happy reading - Holly