{ 13 }

{ M a s o n }
Song: Thnks fr th mrs ~ Fall Out Boy

Currently pleased with my efforts, can just a Cali girl make him feel like that? Because I'm pretty sure he freaked out, big time.
I could see something in his eyes. I'm not sure what though. My best guess is anger and longing.
The table goes silent as I take a seat beside Lili and one of Justin's band members. "Ahh!" Lili squeals and pulls me into a bear hug. "You did amazing!"
"Could just a Cali girl do that?" I smirk, glancing at Justin, he's still sat there in shock. There's still something flashing behind his eyes every now and then. Longing. That's what it is. Nat scrambles over and pulls me into a hug.
"Can you see how he's looking at you?" She asks. I nod. "Longing, also known as lust." She smirks and sits back down before I can react, or overreact as she says quite a lot. But I still sneak another quick smirk over to Justin. He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. I smile to the black haired guy who's to my right. "I'm Kellin."
"Finally some introductions." I laugh.
"That's Gabe," he points to the guy sat next to Nat. "And that's Jack." He elbows the guy next to him.
"I obviously know the other one." Justin raises his eyebrow at me.
"Don't look so smug about it."
"Would you like me to embarrass you again? Trust me, I can be way worse than that. I can properly kick you to the curb then, Hills. Literally." Justin shoots straight up. "What are you going to do? Hit me? Go ahead, make me feel worse than I already do."
"Don't carry on," Kellin tells me. "Provoking him is never a good idea."
"Like I care. What are you going to do Justin?" I'm glad we're sat in the corner, no ones looking at us.
I stand up too, a pathetic effort, he's still way taller than me, but it still challenges him. We slowly inch towards each other and I'm sure I could cut the tension with a knife.
"What am I going to do?" He repeats my question, a sloppy smirk plastered onto his face. I nod, crossing my arms over my chest. He let's out a small chuckle. "This." He smashes his lips against mine, my arms find themselves round his neck.
Everyone is silent and shocked, I'm sure they were expecting an argument.
The kiss was harsh, but still sickly and passionately sweet too.
"Lust." Nat says quietly. I pull away, not smiling though.
"I'm still mad with you." I poke his chest again.
"Ugh, Mason!" I turn my head towards him and bat my eyelashes sweetly. "You're a tease."
"Ha." I scoff and sit back down next to Lili, who for once is still and speechless. I sing along quietly to Fall Out Boy in the background.
Everyone just starts talking, although Justin and I are caught in some sort of staring match across the table.
"So, Mason, Justin didn't tell us much about you." Gabe starts to include me in the talking, although I'd rather be silently challenging Justin.
"Oh, I'm 19, I still go to high school, I'm graduating in 6 weeks."
"What do you major in?" Jack asks.
"Dance, singing and art."
"That's cool." Kellin smiles. I nod in agreement. "What music do you listen to?"
"Anything really. I like a lot of bands, OM&M, ATL, PTV, FOB. It's embarrassing that I don't really listen to you guys apart from what these losers play me. You're good though. Of Mice & Men is my favourite, probably followed by Paramore."
"That's a range." I nod, agreeing with Gabe.
*
I really like Justin's band members, they're funny and down to earth.
"I'm going outside." Justin stands up and heads to the door. I roll my eyes and chase after him. It's almost impossible because people stop me, trying to congratulate me for the songs.
When I get outside, he's leaning against the side of the building, smoking. "Seems even you have your vices, Mr Hills."
"As do you." He flicks some ash on the floor. "What is it about you?" I raise my eyebrow, unsure of what he's saying. "You're innocent, but a tease."
"I can be." I smirk.
"But you don't do it to everyone." He thinks, taking a drag from his cigarette.
"Exactly, I've only ever had a messy relationship and I would never go home with him." It finally sinks in.
"You've never.... You know?"
"Nope." I shrug. "Never bothered me." He seems shocked by it. Do I come across as someone like that? I hope not.
"Look, Mas, I'm sorry."
"You will be. I'm like Taylor Swift, break my heart, I'll sing about you." I joke. He shakes his head, laughing. "I forgive you."
"Good, so I can say that you look sexy without being slapped?" I just laugh as he stamps out his cigarette. I wrinkle my nose, it has a funny smell about it. "Yes you can."
He kisses me again, I giggle as he presses me against the wall. My cheek felt warm where his hand is, so does the bottom of my back and my lips.
"Justin, come on dude!" Kellin yells.
"M'kay!" Justin yells back, breaking the kiss momentarily, but then he presses his lips back to mine.
"Mason! Come on!" Nat yells.
"I'm coming!" I yell back to her. There's a lot of yelling at the minute.
"I guess I'll see you later then," He kisses me once more. "Let me test something... see you later babe." He winks and walks off.
I smirk and make my way over to my best friends, who hand me my jacket and phone.
Butterflies are in my stomach. He sends me insane, he could at any given moment.
I never get tired of seeing his face, he's gorgeous too. I don't see why he's wanting to waste his time with me.
"What was that?!" Lili laughs, both of them are smirking and elbowing me.
"If you would've asked me who, I would've said the hottest guy in the world." I wink. "And what, well that was something, definitely."
*
Slowly, I close the front door and hang my jacket up.
Justin: Hey ;)
Me: Already? Really Justin?
Justin: Yes. Really.
Me: Well, hey there.
Justin: I'm still taking you to see Florida. What about when you graduate?! You can come and stay with me!
Me: Yesss! I'd love that!
Justin: Sorted, I'll see you tomorrow ;)
I smile at the messages and press my phone to my chest. I'm like a ditsy school girl with a crush on a guy that's way out of her league. This is kind of what's going on here, but the crush actually likes me back.
I run upstairs to avoid my mom, put my pyjamas on and climb into bed, thinking of the guy who sent my nerves crazy.