{ 2 }

{ M a s o n }

"Lili, what are you listening to?'' I ask, my ears adjusting to the music she's playing through my cars speakers.
"Sleeping With Sirens! That's the band that Justin Hills is from, he's the bassist."
"I didn't ask for the whole bio on the band, I asked who it was."
"Ha. Ha. Very funny." She rolls her eyes.
"Kellin Quinn is perfect!" Nat squeals from the back seat. I laugh awkwardly.
"Anyways, here we are Nat." I pull into her driveway and she runs to the front door, stopping briefly to wave and stick her middle finger up at me. I do the same.
That's what our friendship is based off.
Rudeness. Bands. And being fabulous.
"Next stop, your house." I laugh to Lili and pull out of Nat's driveway.
We spend the rest of the drive listening to music, talking and being so loud that people could hear us as we drove past. That's why we work, we are the same.
"I'll text you later, Lili, bye." I smile and hug her before she gets out of the car.
Great. Back to my house now. I love mom, but why did she have to go and have another kid? She already had me and my older brother Oliver. Then I have another younger brother, Hayden, who's 16. Oliver doesn't live with us anymore so I'm close to Hayden more than ever.
"Sup loser?" I tease Hayden, who's lay on the couch.
"I'm dyinggg." He groans.
"Shut up. You only have a bug." I throw my bag on the counter and go back into the living room with a cold bottle of water. "Here. I would lie with you but I don't want to be ill and that's called incest dearie." He laughs weekly.
"I have homework, I'll be upstairs."
"Okay." He coughs and pulls the fleecy blanket up.

{ J u s t i n }

I'm glad I ended things with Steph. It's tour and she always gets jealous and accuses me of cheating. Blah. Blah. It's a repeat every time. It gets boring.
At least I don't have to worry about commitment to someone I don't really want to anymore, I could meet someone. I'm not saying I will. Warped Tour is insane, it always has been and there's no shortage of girls that I've had interest in.
Zipping up my case, I grab my phone and go downstairs to wait for the bus.
Kellin: We're here bro!
I tuck my phone into my back pocket, grab my case and take it outside to where a big bus is waiting for me to get on. I lock the door and run to the steps.
"Heyyyy." I yell and throw my case in the nearest space.
"Heyyyy." The guys yell back in response.
"We picked your bunk because you were last." Gabe tells me and takes my stuff to the back. Weird. Why is he being so helpful? I wouldn't be surprised if there was a pair of jeans flying in the wind acting as a flag. I'm past caring now.
I follow him and see I have one of the bottom bunks, we all like the top bunks, but I got stuck this time I guess.
"Gonna look for someone new on tour?" Kellin asks, leaning casually against the door frame.
"I don't know Kell, if I find someone, I find someone. Easy." I laugh and lie back on the bed.
"Well damn, someone's on his man period." Jack yells. I roll my eyes. I have at least another month of this.
"Who's on tour then?" I ask and sit where the rest of them are.
"Pierce The Veil, All Time Low, Of Mice & Men, well they're our only friends." Kellin laughs.
"Sounds good. Just gotta make sure Mike doesn't get lost in the crowds again." They all burst out laughing.
This is gonna be a long tour.

{ M a s o n }

Nat: Mason it's urgent!
Nat: MASONNN!
Lili: Answer your phone before Nat has a heart attack please.
Me: What is it now? Can't I try to catch up on calculus homework?
Lili: Pfft. I bet it's art homework.
Me: Nope. Literal calculus homework.
Nat: I don't care. No you can't. Warped tour is coming to Caliiiii!!! It's two weeks away!
Lili: Give her a moment....
Nat: PTV
Nat: ATL
Nat: SWS
Nat: OM&M
Nat: AHHHHH!
Me: So you're asking me if I want to go?
Lili: No she's telling you that you are going.
Me: I am 100% if ATL are gonna be there. Alex and his girlfriend Ember are adorable together and awhhhh :3
Nat: Now who's fangirling?
Me: Shut. Up. It's. The. Damn. Truth.
Lili: Calm, or at least pause for me to get the popcorn.
Nat: Lili, you are asking for it. I'll rip that pretty Black and Red hair of yours out!
Lili: C'MON THEN! 1 Vs. 1! You'll get wrecked!!
Me: Just tell me how much the tickets are.
Nat: No! I'm paying, well my brother is. Let's just say he owes me.
Lili: Best not to ask...
Me: I was going anyway right? You were just telling me.
Nat: Yup! I'll let you get back to basic calculus. Dummie!
Me: Hey! At least I can dance! :P
I now see why I am best friends with these girls, Lili more than anything, I've known her my whole life. We only met Nat a few years back, we snapped together anyway.
I pick my pen back up, smiling like crazy and singing loudly to 'So Long And Thanks For All The Booze.' Calculus sucks. I see why I'm in the bottom class for it, I suck and it sucks too. Why do people even need this? I hate the guy who invented this too. He sucks even more. Any normal day, I would ask Hayden to do this, but he's ill and he will accuse me of being a 'bitch.' Not that he doesn't anyway.
"I'm home kids!" My mom yells.
"Hi mom!" I yell back and finish my homework, stuffing it back into my bag for Monday. When I get downstairs, Mom is leaning over Hayden checking his temperature with the back of her hand.
"What's put you in such a good mood?" Mom asks and sits on the single seater couch, kicking off her heels.
"I'm going to a concert with Lili and Nat in two weeks, best part is that Nat's brother is paying."
"And you didn't bother to ask me?" She teases.
"That was my way of asking you, but I was more like telling you."
"How am I blessed with such a lovely daughter."
"Bull. Shit." Hayden laughs.
"You're supposed to be ill anyway." Mom scolds Hayden. I laughs and when her back is turned, we both flip each other off.
Lili: Oh and have fun at work!
Me: Bitch.
I'm a waitress at a pizza place. Fun.
Lili: Love you too! And here.
One attached image.
JUSTIN HILLS FOR YOU! I KNOW YOU THINK HES HOT AND DONT EVEN TRY TO LIE TO ME! I KNOW EVERYTHING.
Me: Lili the great and powerful, how may I help you oh powerful one?
Lili: Nerd. I'll talk to you later and I will be dragging you to sleeping with sirens set.
Me: I knew this already. Baii!
Two weeks.