five

author's pov

"So Taehyung... what's it going to be?"

Taehyung fidgeted in place as he thought carefully about his answer. This relationship could make or break him and he didn't know if he could survive a broken heart ever again.

"I'm..."

Jungkook grew anxious by the second. Most people would've said yes as soon as Jungkook offered being someone's boyfriend. Of course he knew Taehyung wasn't everyone, he wasn't just anyone. That's what he loved about him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm just scared. Like... what would happen if we broke up? Things wouldn't be the same, and what about our parents? We're step brothers!-"

"We won't break up. And it's not like we had a choice as to if our parents could or couldn't have gotten married!" Jungkook angrily interrupted Taehyung and grabbed his face firmly, "Go ahead, look at me and tell me you feel nothing for me. And i'll leave you alone."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook sadly, knowing that he couldn't bring himself to do it. A small and loving smile appeared on Jungkook's face knowing what Taehyung's silence meant.

The brown haired boy's patience was running low, "Answer my question. Please, Taehyung."

Jungkook brought Taehyung's face closer to his wanting to kiss him in that very second but he waited for Taehyung to answer him.

Both boys were looking at one another's lips hungrily wanting there to be no space left between them. Jungkook interrupted the moment, "I want your answer now."

Taehyung gulped, coming back to reality. He made a small smile, "...Yes. I will be your boyfriend, Kookie."

Jungkook had the most relieving moment of his life and smiled in love. He instantly put his hand on the nape of Taehyung's neck, pulling him into a sweet kiss.

Their lips fit perfectly, like puzzle pieces being put together. The kiss didn't last for long but it felt euphoric for both boys. They pulled away and couldn't get the smile off of their faces.

Jungkook stood up and reached his hand out to Taehyung, "Let's go, wifey."

Taehyung blushed and grabbed Jungkook's hand, "Okay, Kookie."